Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video

Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video
(14-05-2011 18:18 )Pyro Wrote:  I can vouch for that, Dionne's "Broken-Down" vid was her best yet! But it does seem strange to make a vid like that then only to take it out of the siteHuhannoyed

Does Elite do this kind of thing reguarly or is it just a one-off???

Nope, it's happened before and will probably happen again. My issue isn't with them removing the video as such it's the failure to explain why that pisses me off.annoyed

If you advertise/promote content to be released on the website and then remove it before hand (as the case with the Mica/Charlie video) or release and then remove after a few hours (as the case with Dionne's video) without any explanation whatsoever shows a blatant disregard for consumers/fans and is disingenuous IMO.annoyed

It's all such a shame really as apart from this issue I would recommend the Elite website to anyone who has an interest in/is a fan of any of the Elite girls and they have a spare £10 a month to throw around. The production values are of a high standard and there is an abundance of content as gazfc stated.

I just think their customer relations (aceman65 apart) concerning the website on occasions leaves a lot to be desired given how much emphasis they are putting into the promotion of their video/picture services through the annoying OSGs.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
15-05-2011 11:29
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Pedro is right the lack of explaination is baffling especially regarding the removal of videos the mica/charlie video just never showed up.

very strange
15-05-2011 11:57
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I have sent a message to Jamie, asking him if he would be willing to come on here and explain the reasons behind these videos being removed, or not being issued.

I do know the reason behind some of them, but it's not my place to post it. All I can do is make a request, as I do not work for Elite.

I post the promo links, and run The Hall of Fame because I was asked if I would be willing to do it. I agreed, because it helps both the Forum and it's members. I do not represent Elite nor do I speak for them. All I can do is pass on the information I am given.

All the best

Ace.
15-05-2011 16:17
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Come off it ace, we all know you the money man behind elite Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2011 16:51 by gazfc.)
15-05-2011 16:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Hi All,

Hopefully I can answer a few of these questions.

1: What happened to the Dionne Video?
I requested it be taken down as I thought it was in bad taste. It wont be going back up but there will be a new Dionne and Charlie video coming up on June 1st.

2: What happened to the Mica/Charlie Video?
It was incorrectly scheduled. It will be appearing on the site and I will let you know once it has been rescheduled.

3: The content is too tame?
We shoot up to the levels that the girls who work with us are comfortable with. Anyone who is expecting to see Ashley, Dionne, Emma Spellar etc full frontal is going to be disappointed as its simply not going to happen.

Some people have mentioned that there are girls who have shot harder content in the past etc but the key words here are "in the past". We only shoot what the girls are happy with. No pressure, coercion or attempts to convince someone to shoot more than are happy with ever takes place. There are no "name your price" moments.

Essentially what the site offers is topless/implied nude pov style videos and pics. Mixed in with this is at least a couple of solo girl masturbation scenes each month from the girls that shoot that type of stuff (Sophia Knight, Danielle Maye, Tori Black and Alexis Texas) plus the odd girl/girl scene.

Recently we have been putting a lot of work in to trying to make the content more interesting and we feel we have made some major improvements over the last 6 months in terms of the quality of the videos.

Yes it is more tease type content and yes it is still a work in progress. We intend to continue to improve the quality of the content moving forward but will always work within the limits of the performers that we are shooting.

It is quite difficult to make interesting sexy video content when you are limited to topless/implied nude only. Especially when you have to shoot so much of it (200 videos a year) So if anyone has any ideas or links to clips which may be helpful then we would love to hear/see them.

As we are still learning this does mean as with the Dionne video that on occasion something may slip through the net that myself or one of the team are not happy with and it will be removed. From memory this has only happened twice (the Dionne video and one other which I fail to recollect).

4: The content is too short?
How long does everyone suggest each video is (taking in to account the topless/implied nude only limitations)?

5: Whats up with the stream?
O my gosh, where do I begin with this. Over the last year we have had quite a few issues with the stream. This has been due to a mixture of reasons but the main one believe it or not has been our internet connection! We have now I believe sorted this and the stream should be a lot more stable. I would like to thank everyone especially Aceman for keeping on our backs about this and helping to drive forward the improvements required. I do think we have finally nailed this (but I can see me having to eat these words so better stop here!) Fingers crossed!

To close what I would like to say is that I personally feel that at £10 per month the Elite site offers great value for money for anyone that is in to the girls of Elite.
Not only do member's get access to thousands of pics and hundreds of videos but they also get the longer webstream (30 minute timeout which I know not everyone is happy with but it is only set this way to prevent people unintentionally leaving the stream on and burning costly bandwidth unnecessarily), Blogs, HOF (thanks to all the HOF members on here) and the chamber (which we will be shooting some fresh content for shortly).
We offer a daily update (pic set one day vid the next and some days an extra of either) and put a lot of time, effort and money into the shoots to ensure the content is of a high quality.
We are always interested in ideas on how we can improve the site and its content but please remember we do have some limitations within which we need to work.

I hope this answers your questions and I haven't missed anything but I am sure you wont be shy in letting me know if I have.

Thanks for your feedback and ongoing support.

Jamie.
15-05-2011 20:36
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

thanks man i only needed question 2 answering personally but its cool of you to come on and sort this out.

people will hopefully be appeased
15-05-2011 20:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Were the issues with Dionne pretending to go down on the cameraman, or more about the fake kidnapping scenario? If so, then why film it in the first place? I can understand finding something like that to be in bad taste, as I'm not a fan of fake violent scenarios. I'd rather see sexy and fun, instead of pretend violence/forced stripping etc, but it still seemed odd to release it, then remove it. Usually that is sorted out before a release.

As for length of videos, well if Caty, Charlie and Lori don't intend to show full frontal or more again if that's in the past, then there's no point really. Not to sound mean, but once a woman shows all, taming things to the point of barely showing full frontal in split second glimpses will be disappointing. I guess Dionne, Mica and the others will remain the same as well.

I do appreciate the response though.
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2011 21:21 by mrmann.)
15-05-2011 21:14
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(15-05-2011 20:36 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Hi All,

Hopefully I can answer a few of these questions.

1: What happened to the Dionne Video?
I requested it be taken down as I thought it was in bad taste. It wont be going back up but there will be a new Dionne and Charlie video coming up on June 1st.
I must admit that given the criticism that Dionne receives on here by some for, in their opinion, being a rather tame performer compared to some of the other girls I find it quite amusing that she, all of people, would participate in a video that you would consider to be in poor taste but there you go.laugh

2: What happened to the Mica/Charlie Video?
It was incorrectly scheduled. It will be appearing on the site and I will let you know once it has been rescheduled.
Glad to hear it.Smile Given the previous videos featuring the pair I'm sure it will be a cracker.Tongue

3: The content is too tame?
I personally don’t have an issue with what some people perceive as ‘tame’ content as I know enough about the girls who I admire to understand and respect what each of their boundaries are.

4: The content is too short?
How long does everyone suggest each video is (taking in to account the topless/implied nude only limitations)?
I would say perhaps around 8 minutes would be a reasonably duration.

To close what I would like to say is that I personally feel that at £10 per month the Elite site offers great value for money for anyone that is in to the girls of Elite.
As stated above I agree with this statement. Smile

I hope this answers your questions and I haven't missed anything but I am sure you wont be shy in letting me know if I have.
Don't worry I won't. Now about those OSGs.........Wink

Thanks for your feedback and ongoing support.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my grievances and sorry about the two points that your team dropped this afternoon.Wink Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2011 06:48 by Pedro*.)
15-05-2011 22:08
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

A refereshingly honest reply in setting the scope of expectation for those wishing to subscribe. That said i would have thought the basic concept for having a web based subscription service would be to show more than you are able to show on TV due to ofcom restrictions. Anyone can see the girls who do harder stuff by simply putting their name in a search engine. Its the girl next door types which as you well know generate the most interest. I think in effectively saying very few of them feel comfortable in going any further than they do on TV you have saved many subscribers from wasting their money.
15-05-2011 22:10
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Elite's new hightlights video for June has just been released - Enjoy.
26-05-2011 04:02
Thread Closed