Banned

RE: Elite TV's Monthly "Coming Soon" Highlights Video
June looks a good month
26-05-2011 04:12
Find all posts by this user
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow great to see some of the daybabes getting topless.
26-05-2011 05:27
Footman Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for the answers Jamie. But i have 1 more question, in the June promo i see you have a clip of Danni Maye. I know she works on another channel, so do you offer girls from other shows the opportunity to do some stills/videos for your website?

And if so it's been my absolute fantasy to have Caty Cole and Victoria Roberts together. I know Victoria works on the same show as Danni so surely they're fine with there girls doing shoots elsewhere. Would love either some photo's/video/or even 1 night of them together. For me they're the best 2 natural girls in the business. I'm sure i'm not the only 1 that would love to see them together, so surely it'd be a good business venture too. There's also not many pictures of Victoria about nude, so getting them both nude together would generate alot of interest to the website.

Thanks again
26-05-2011 14:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2011 14:12 )Footman Wrote:  Thanks for the answers Jamie. But i have 1 more question, in the June promo i see you have a clip of Danni Maye. I know she works on another channel, so do you offer girls from other shows the opportunity to do some stills/videos for your website?

And if so it's been my absolute fantasy to have Caty Cole and Victoria Roberts together. I know Victoria works on the same show as Danni so surely they're fine with there girls doing shoots elsewhere. Would love either some photo's/video/or even 1 night of them together. For me they're the best 2 natural girls in the business. I'm sure i'm not the only 1 that would love to see them together, so surely it'd be a good business venture too. There's also not many pictures of Victoria about nude, so getting them both nude together would generate alot of interest to the website.

Thanks again

Just my assumption, but I think a lot of these videos were done months ago, so Danni could have still been with Elite at that time, though I could be wrong. I don't think the other channel would want them on an Elite site, and the same can be said for any other channel.
26-05-2011 14:56
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I think Danielle did do a couple of shoots for Elite after she left. I do know they hired Hannah Prentice to do some extra shoots at the Mansion. So Elite do hire outside talent for some work.

I guess it depends on the model, and contract restrictions.
26-05-2011 15:54
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

The Ashley and Becky vids look like they will be good.

The Sophia preview will seem familiar to members of Sophia's site I suspect.. (which hasn't been updated for a while incidentally)
26-05-2011 15:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

It all looks very good indeed. Hannah Martin and Melissa on the Fun Bus together? Yes please Big Grin

To respond to a point that mrmann made about another channel not wanting pics of Danielle on an Elite site, that same channel recently put up pics of Gemma Hiles on one of their sites, so there shouldn't be a problem the other way round.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
26-05-2011 19:12
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

I guess it depends how the girls and Elite parted. Hannah and Danielle both seemed to leave on good terms, so other contracts permitting, are happy to work with Elite.

Also both are good friends with current Elite girls (Cara and Sophia) so that might also play a part.

Whatever the reason it is great to have there pics and vids on the site.
26-05-2011 20:28
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

thanks for the explanation jamie but considering that before the nightime rules were tightened up there used to be at least one pussy slip per night especialy from charlie so i fail to understand the reluctance of the girls to go a bit further on the web
31-05-2011 20:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2011 20:37 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  thanks for the explanation jamie but considering that before the nightime rules were tightened up there used to be at least one pussy slip per night especialy from charlie so i fail to understand the reluctance of the girls to go a bit further on the web

I don't get it either.

While I doubt the women would want to show everything all of the time on the website, I don't get the impression that they think they are above it, because they've been quite relaxed at times on the night shows and appeared willing to show more. Charlie like you mentioned seems pretty easygoing when it comes to nudity, as we can tell from past shows, and so do some of the others. Because Ofcom is so uptight, I was hoping the website would be our answer to the censorship, but the women are still covering themselves for the most part.

I think the reason for the mostly tame content is due to business reasons, to keep the members hoping that they'll show more, so that they renew their memberships each month. Most sites use this tactic. What's silly is that showing more, would not diminish memberships, at least not for me. I'd still renew each month or get a year long membership, even if the videos and pics were explicit from all of them, and I think many other people would do the same. I also think Jaimie and whoever else runs the site, is afraid that if the women start doing explicit content, that any member will just download everything and send it to people. They've made downloading impossible for month only members, and even if someone joined for two months and sent the pics and videos to people, I still don't think this would hurt their business, unless of course that person kept doing this over and over again, but I think someone would catch on to this. There would still be plenty of members who would still get excited to see new videos and pic sets, regardless of having seen the women doing explicit content. Also, many new members would likely have never seen any of the content from the website in the first place, as finding any free content is nearly impossible and very limited. Most of us have seen Charlie when she was at SimonScans, as well as Caty's old Sexstation stuff and the same can be said for Sophia, Lori and the others, but despite having seen that, I still anticipate the new content on the website. The main reason I lost interest in the site last year, was because I found the night shows much more entertaining and less censored, that was until Ofcom threw a tantrum yet again. As it stands now, the website is only mildly less censored than the night shows, but it still could do with some improvements.

I'm grateful for some of the content, smart and fun ideas, top notch site design and quality of pics and video resolution, but the site could be perfect with minor changes.

My membership has just expired, so I haven't seen the latest content. I might renew now, or I might give it a few months to see what any new feedback is like. If I knew the censorship would be less, I'd rejoin instantly.

Smile
31-05-2011 21:07
Thread Closed