Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Shebang - Show Ideas & Suggestions

Doctor P Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Show ideas/suggestions
i would love to see one where the girls get gunged and messy some foodplay or something
12-04-2011 16:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Less amanda or is that not a possibility? Seeing as i don't have a jimmy krankie fetish i can't watch shebang when she appears on it.
12-04-2011 16:54
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

(12-04-2011 16:27 )drp Wrote:  i would love to see one where the girls get gunged and messy some foodplay or something

Aha....

We did a section of that with Lucy last night actually...... And the Amanda Rendall-- Kerry Louise show (part one) got very gungy (think thats how you spell it).....

However,,, Ive been wanting to do a 'Sploshing' night on the show,,, will be reminiscent of Saturday night tv of old Wink

Cool,,, give me a couple weeks i'll make sure it happens

H
xx
12-04-2011 17:01
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

(12-04-2011 16:54 )tsurugi Wrote:  Less amanda or is that not a possibility? Seeing as i don't have a jimmy krankie fetish i can't watch shebang when she appears on it.

Awww i know,,,,, i would have prefered to do the whole chuckle brother fetish but unfortunately ******* wasnt available!!!

Oi stop being cheeky Mr. Tsurugi Tongue haha..... Amandas an amazing girl and the shows wouldnt be the same without her (by which i mean Shebang,,,, and the tv shows for the past 5 years)!!!,,,, that said, we realise that not everyone is everyones cup of tea (so to speak) so are ensuring we have a good mix of girls to hopefully interest most people...

Is there anyone in particular (within the realms of possibility) that you'd like us to try get our hands on???

H
xx
12-04-2011 17:08
Doctor P Offline
Senior Poster

(12-04-2011 17:01 )SheBang Tv Wrote:  Aha....

We did a section of that with Lucy last night actually...... And the Amanda Rendall-- Kerry Louise show (part one) got very gungy (think thats how you spell it).....

However,,, Ive been wanting to do a 'Sploshing' night on the show,,, will be reminiscent of Saturday night tv of old Wink

Cool,,, give me a couple weeks i'll make sure it happens

H
xx

wahey cant wait, gonna go chceck those out what you just mentioned too
13-04-2011 15:59
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

Sensual Shower Show would be nice, or Alex and Lucy getting a nice hard cock - preferably mine.
13-04-2011 19:50
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

(13-04-2011 19:50 )fucu2 Wrote:  Sensual Shower Show would be nice, or Alex and Lucy getting a nice hard cock - preferably mine.

Haha very nice...... We do have a shower in the studio but unfortunately is blocked (long long story lol)--- is taking a while to sort but we will have that one day...

Talking of which,, we have a couple new sets coming into play soon which'll be a nice refresher from the bed..... And a very different show concept which will begin before the end of April (for an hour a night at weekends) which'll take us in a real different (but fucking great) direction xxxx

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
15-04-2011 22:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetdevil Offline
Apprentice Poster

well wud be nice to see if u cud get camilla for a special Big Grin specially as amanda has good connections with her. uniform night and a bondage night again would be great. Sorry but leave amanda alone she is great and dirty as they come. do a scottish accent night eg get tilly amanda together. got more ideas if u wanna know love the show Big Grin
26-04-2011 00:10
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

I would like to throw in this suggestion.A live show with a extra girl filming the action with a video camera,free to get in close and personal.Then the film she shoots being available to download after the show.Any chance Shebang?

What did i miss?
27-04-2011 05:35
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

More shows like the Alex & Nikita one would be good, perhaps Nikita could even return the favour and give Alex a "drink" next time
27-04-2011 20:18