Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

New Channels!

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: New Channels!
(20-04-2011 13:37 )Chilly Wrote:  ^^^^ Can't see the problem with that. TVX decided to finish their interest in the babe channel industry, so Elite TV just made them an offer to lease their former channels. Any idea that Elite TV was then going to hire the former TVX babes is just madness.

Maybe in time you'll see one or two babes added to the Elite TV roster to cover some of their extra channels, but for now the schedule tells you all you need to know. Yep, broadcasting the same gal on various channels it is.

I posted earlier that Jamie has brought the Bangmedia/Playboy TV concept with him to Elite; ie Fernanda on 7 channels on the Pad yonks ago & Cara on 7 channels on Elite/TVX this morning but more disturbing again recapping an earlier post re too many channels,not enough girls,AliceGoodwin/FernandaFerrari/SophiaLares/RachelFrodsham, their next night shows are all double shifts...

Might be a better idea to sub-let to Club Bob & relocate the TVX girls.

20-04-2011 14:49
Find all posts by this user
Enzo Rico Offline
Loving The Ladies

Hello Everyone.

I couldn't find an introduction section so I thought I'd post here as this is the reason I joined the forum. I've been looking at this forum for some time now as a guest but joined today as Elite are going on Freeview. I only have Freeview so have only seen Babestation so far apart from the odd time around a friends and all the posts on here. I'm really excited about seeing more girls on late night TV and hope to have a great time here chatting to everyone about them and seeing the caps. Hope to chat to you all soon.

Enzo.

And I Jizz In My Pants.
20-04-2011 15:15
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

hi all, just a quick question...does anyone know what time the freeview show will start...will it be at 9 by any chance?

cheers

btw, hello enzo...welcome aboard !!!
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 15:27 by polo249.)
20-04-2011 15:26
Enzo Rico Offline
Loving The Ladies

(20-04-2011 15:26 )polo249 Wrote:  hi all, just a quick question...does anyone know what time the freeview show will start...will it be at 9 by any chance?

cheers

I'm not 100% but I think it's 1am.

And I Jizz In My Pants.
20-04-2011 15:27
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2011 14:49 )RRROGER Wrote:  I posted earlier that Jamie has brought the Bangmedia/Playboy TV concept with him to Elite; ie Fernanda on 7 channels on the Pad yonks ago & Cara on 7 channels on Elite/TVX this morning but more disturbing again recapping an earlier post re too many channels,not enough girls,AliceGoodwin/FernandaFerrari/SophiaLares/RachelFrodsham, their next night shows are all double shifts...

Might be a better idea to sub-let to Club Bob & relocate the TVX girls.

Cara was on 7 channels for all of 10 minutes this morning, whilst the new channels were being sorted out for their first broadcast, since then we have had 3 girls on.

I don't honestly think that having more than 3 or 4 girls across the channels would have a massive benefit. Many more than that and you just start taking calls from yourself. If you have Alice, Vikki and becky on your channels and you nab a caller from Say Danni T on 920 then that is money in your pocket. But if you now are broadcasting on 920 with say fernanda, then you get the money whether or not they call her or 1 of the other girls. And so on, so the money earnt doesn't necessarily go up in a direct corrilation with the number of channels.

Accessing new markets like freesat and freeview does bring in a host of new callers though, so this is where Elite will be targeting.

As I said I think it was a job lot, channels + freeview. Freeview being the key selling point.

Not expecting many if any new day girls (with Rachel and Kitty out of action possibly 1 girl), but with an extra channel at night maybe a couple of sigings in the next few months.

Don't think Elite will ever have 6 channels 6 girls, and I can't really see a good financial reason for them to do so.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 15:30 by bcl.)
20-04-2011 15:29
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

(20-04-2011 15:27 )Enzo Rico Wrote:  I'm not 100% but I think it's 1am.

cheers mate...looks like i will watch the web stream untill the pretty one comes on freeview at 1 then...well thats if i'm still awake Smile
20-04-2011 15:38
Enzo Rico Offline
Loving The Ladies

(20-04-2011 15:38 )polo249 Wrote:  cheers mate...looks like i will watch the web stream untill the pretty one comes on freeview at 1 then...well thats if i'm still awake Smile

I'll be drinking liters of Red Bull to make sure that I dont miss it.

And I Jizz In My Pants.
20-04-2011 15:42
Charlemagne Offline

So I take it that Elite will be running 4 Sky Channels tonight...
How many shows, and how many girls are they using?
20-04-2011 16:00
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I'm baffled by the financial logistics, but if TVX could run 2 nightshows with 3, 4 or 5 girls + Elite with 3 girls on 2 night shows, surely the demand is there to maintain those staffing levels, not what Elite are now proposing, same numbers for 4 channels as TVX had for 2 channels.

Other minor technical query, where does Primetime TV, SKY480, fit in???
.......carry on as previously??? Don't suppose it should make that much difference that you'd noticeHuh

20-04-2011 16:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

There is one thing for certain Elite TV must have shelved out a absolute fortune on all these channels , 7 daytime and 5 night time slots to be paid for including a very expensive freeview slot , it doesn't matter if the same feed is being shown on a few of them , each channels air time licence and EPG slot has to be paid for separately , so all together Elite are paying either directly or by renting from TVX/ Playboy for 12 separate licences , freeview is a different licence from Sky even if it shows the same feed and day shows use a different licence from the night shows . TVX aren't going to let Elite use the Sky and freeview slots for nothing they will make sure that whatever Elite pays for them it will have to be more than it costs them for their licence , air time , Sky and freeview EPG slots , it doesn't really make economical sense to use the same feed for long on a few channels as you are only getting call revenue in for the one channel so all the channels must be able to bring in revenue in order to make Elite enough money to pay for the separate channels , i hope that Elite can bring in enough call volume in order to be able to pay for all these channels because it's going to be tough for them in this economic times .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-04-2011 16:33
Thread Closed