Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

New Channels!

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: New Channels!
Call me leftfield - but I tend to prefer the 'wait and see what actually happens over a specific period of time' approach to judging a channels output (and most things in life), rather than basing it purely on the startup/crossover period.

Until then, any notion as to what the long term plan is would be purely conjecture and speculation. We may all be surprised yet. We may all be let down. Who knows.

Either way, for good or bad, at least it wasn't someone else who took over the channels Wink

And at least I get's to see me fave girls from the comfort of my bed now - so I'm happy
Big Grin

20-04-2011 17:10
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yep, the format that TVX opted for worked so well that in the end they decided to pull the plug on the whole thing. Big Laugh At the moment I see this whole extra channels/Freeview thing as an experiment for Elite TV. They enter a lease agreement for a period of time with TVX and, if the call stats show this to be a good thing, then they'll continue with it. If it doesn't work out, then I guess they can opt out of the agreement once the lease has expired.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2011 01:42 by Chilly.)
20-04-2011 17:11
Enzo Rico Offline
Loving The Ladies

I'm hoping they are very successful with Freeview. They have great girls, it's going to be amazing to finally see them in action.

And I Jizz In My Pants.
20-04-2011 17:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-04-2011 17:11 )Chilly Wrote:  Yep, the format that TVX opted for worked so well that in the end they decided to pull the plug on the whole thing. Big Laugh At the moment I see this whole extra channels/Freeview thing as an experiment for Elite TV. They enter a lease agreement for a period of time with TVX and, if the call stats show this to be a good thing, then continue with it. If it doesn't work out, then I guess they can opt out of the agreement once the lease has expired.

im the same. After a think im seeing this also as an experiment since elite are leasing the channels from tvx and not buying them. they are going to see what happens by going with 2 babes on breakfast club, 3 babes on during the day and 4 or 5 babes on at night.

also the other main reason is to see how elite do on freeview. lots more people have freeview than sky and there could be a lot more money elite could get in. They are really targeting freeview as all their up coming night special shows (fernanda, sophia lares, danica and alexis texas) are all starting either at 1am or 1:30am so that they can get the maximum number of calls possible.

as for any new babes, i think in the short term no. elite have added 2 night babes (adele and rachel louise from days) and i think that will be it on nights. might be some day babes coming in to cover rachel going to nights and kitty having some time off for personal reasons.

if elite do well on freeview and on sky with the extra channels, then i think they will permanently expand and bring in new babes etc

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2011 19:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite have started with 3 girls on their first night with the new channel

914 charlie
920 rachel
921 & 965 dionne

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2011 21:07
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

The call volume differences between Freeview and Sky is huge and I know this from experience.

I started ringing Fernanda when Earlybird CH98 was operating.
It took me 3 calls on 3 days 1 hour total before I got to speak to her for the first time. During those days I would regularly hear her speak to 5/6 guys before I was cut off at 20 minutes (It is currently 15 minutes on elite). I regularly used to get the engaged tone so could not actually join the queue.

After Ofcom shut down CH98 it became very straight forward to get through on the Bangmedia Sky or online numbers to Fernanda.

The difference is huge, every man and his dog now has freeview, and I'm sure that the call volume for the coming freeview shows for Fernanda, Sofie, Alice and the rest of the girls will be huge.

But I hope the queue's have a 'maximum'. Being a self confessed 'Geek' I have thought today that if there are too many guys in the queue's say 15, and the cut off time is 15 minutes, we could get the senario that after the first initial 15 minute call, we could have guys dropping out and another joining the queue at a rate of one per minute, which could lead to a very frustrating show if the calls are contantly being cut off and then answered.

I dont know how it works, but this was my experience on Teasmetv earlybird after 5.45am.
Hope I'm wrong, and the shows are great!!
20-04-2011 22:11
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

if they have 4 girls on at the sametime on different channels i hope elite have added an extra webstream.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
20-04-2011 23:04
Enzo Rico Offline
Loving The Ladies

(20-04-2011 21:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  elite have started with 3 girls on their first night with the new channel

914 charlie
920 rachel
921 & 965 dionne

Hi Rammy,

Apologies for the direct approach but still getting to know people here. Do you know if it's on Freeview yet? I've re-tuned and everything. I really am hoping that they haven't failed when it comes to distribution. I hate it when these companies promise so much and can't come through.

And I Jizz In My Pants.
21-04-2011 01:08
paigetylerfan Offline
Closed By Request

(21-04-2011 01:08 )Enzo Rico Wrote:  
(20-04-2011 21:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  elite have started with 3 girls on their first night with the new channel

914 charlie
920 rachel
921 & 965 dionne

Hi Rammy,

Apologies for the direct approach but still getting to know people here. Do you know if it's on Freeview yet? I've re-tuned and everything. I really am hoping that they haven't failed when it comes to distribution. I hate it when these companies promise so much and can't come through.

Channel has launched as long as your not in a freeview lite area and can pick up MUX A perfect you should pick up the channel on 192.

Multiplex A contains challenge TV and itv2+1 to name a few so if you get them you should get elite on 192.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2011 01:15 by paigetylerfan.)
21-04-2011 01:14
Enzo Rico Offline
Loving The Ladies

(21-04-2011 01:14 )paigetylerfan Wrote:  
(21-04-2011 01:08 )Enzo Rico Wrote:  

914 charlie
920 rachel
921 & 965 dionne

Hi Rammy,

Channel has launched as long as your not in a freeview lite area and can pick up MUX A perfect you should pick up the channel on 192.

Multiplex A contains challenge TV and itv2+1 to name a few so if you get them you should get elite on 192.

Thank you so much for the update, I was looking in the completely wrong bit.

And I Jizz In My Pants.
21-04-2011 01:17
Thread Closed