Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

New Channels!

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: New Channels!
What will happen with the webstream? Will the new channels have one or will that come later on?
11-04-2011 18:45
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I had lunch with the President of Venezuela today and he was quite frankly sick of all the speculation about Elite Tv and which girls were going where. He insisted that Jasmine Jones would be joining along with 2 of Vivid Videos top newcomers. Evelyn would not be joining as her cat is being held hostage at an unknown location in London. In any event she can still only say cawwwk and pooosy which doesn't go down well in certain Northern mining towns who insist on the Queen's English in the bedroom.
PS You can still get 12/1 Honey Scott for Elite at William Hill. Got to be worth a fiver each way although not sure what would constitute a place. Rumour has it that Jamie just loves flesh coloured pants just like ChillyWink
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 19:24 by Webbiola.)
11-04-2011 19:07
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

Wow.

I knew you were the bestImportant

A beautiful woman is the hell of the soul, the purgatory of the purse, and the paradise of the eyes.

THE FAB SEVEN

DIONNE DANIELS/ASHLEY EMMA/CALI GARCIA/ADELE TAYLOR/BECKY ROBERTS/MICA MARTINEZ/SOPHIA KNIGHT
11-04-2011 20:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Well done elitetv.

As everyman and his dog has freeview the calls will now flood in, I know from experience.......I remember how hard it was to get through to Fernanda on TMTV earlybird when it was on freeview, but it became a doddle when Ofcom removed channel 98.

So I suppose Fernanda's next nightshow will be on freeview on the 22nd, well I'm made up, cos everyman and his dog are going to get blown away, and Fernanda Ferrari is going to become a sensation (not that I'm biased at all).
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 22:41 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
11-04-2011 22:39
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

After everyone has had a look at the whys & wherefores of what's going on I can see when the changeover occurs that Elite will hand SKY900 lease back to Playboy TV & TVX will reprogramme SKY956, both in principal daytime simulcasting channels, apart from that there will be the same channels as before 6 Elite/TVX day shows + 4 Elite/TVX night shows so what's going to be different????

Are we going to get a repeat of the Bangmedia/Playboy TV buy one get one free arrangement when I have witnessed Fernanda on the Pad on 7 channels at the same time or do the TVX channels stay in situ, but with change of management; all that is apparent is that Elite are leasing the EPG slots, including Freeview, from TVX, & Jamie with his ever masterful use of bovine manure has told us precisely nothing about the redeployment of the TVX channels or the girls.

12-04-2011 00:12
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

Sad hope they do find another one
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 11:21 by Timbo.)
12-04-2011 11:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Jamie wont have anything to do with tvx girls apart from those he takes on Hopefully they will get channels. See next week how the tvx channels merge into elite

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2011 11:47
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Great news about getting the extra slots for the night shows but a bit worried about a couple of points.

If they have to fill up to 4 different channels a night (or even 3) will this mean a lot less 241's than we are currently seeing? Hope not as I generally find these to be the hottest part of the shows...

Also I quite like being abe to record both channels 914 and 965 knowing I'm going to catch all the early morning action that I'm too tired to stay up for. With 4 channels I'd be gutted if I missed something good although with the great job you guys do capping and recording these shows I doubt I'll miss too much! Wink

Generally though I'm happy to see as many of the hottest babes get onto Elite as possible as Elite always seems to have the best picture quality of all the babeshows and without any interruptions to sell photos.....etc

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 13:25 by drharvey12.)
12-04-2011 12:38
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Elite is probably the best channel to gain 2 extra slots, however I'm not going to get to excited if their birthday shows are anything to go bySad
12-04-2011 14:03
Lost Obsessive Offline
Junior Poster

Great news! If Elite could somehow get Donna Duke and Daryl Morgan I'd never have to change channels again!
12-04-2011 15:08
Thread Closed