Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

New Channels!

davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

RE: New Channels!
aren't they going to have the same restrictions that partyland had as they'll be using a channel 5 license ?
15-04-2011 20:53
Find all posts by this user
paigetylerfan Offline
Closed By Request

(15-04-2011 20:53 )davyboysmith Wrote:  aren't they going to have the same restrictions that partyland had as they'll be using a channel 5 license ?

Nope the licenses for filth is not held by channel 5. Its held by RHF Productions Ltd
15-04-2011 21:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The licence holder of channel 5 and the other two 5 channels is Northern&Shell the same has Filth , when Partyland first started on freeview the people that owned channel 5 at that time were also the licence holders of Partyland , channel 5 was then sold off to portland enterprises/Northern&Shell , partylands licence was bought by Square 1 Management Limited who are now the licence holder of Glamour Chase .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 21:43 by mr mystery.)
15-04-2011 21:41
paigetylerfan Offline
Closed By Request

(15-04-2011 21:41 )mr mystery Wrote:  The licence holder of channel 5 and the other two 5 channels is Northern&Shell the same has Filth , when Partyland first started on freeview the people that owned channel 5 at that time were also the licence holders of Partyland , channel 5 was then sold off to portland enterprises/Northern&Shell , partylands licence was bought by Square 1 Management Limited who are now the licence holder of Glamour Chase .

Nope

Filth license here: http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/tvlicensing/dtt/2066.htm
That shows RHF Productions as the holder

5* here: http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/tvlicensing/dtt/1426.htm

That shows Channel 5 Broadcasting which Northern and shell as the holder

They may be owned by the same man but they are 2 separate companies
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 22:01 by paigetylerfan.)
15-04-2011 21:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(15-04-2011 21:54 )paigetylerfan Wrote:  Nope

Filth license here: http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/tvlicensing/dtt/2066.htm
That shows RHF Productions as the holder

5* here: http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/tvlicensing/dtt/1426.htm

That shows Channel 5 Broadcasting which Northern and shell as the holder

They may be owned by the same man but they are 2 separate companies

Yes i know they are , the Portland Media group own Filth and Norther&Shell own Channel 5 , that's why i put Portland Enterprises/ Northern and Shell (RLF productions is part of the portland Media group) i probably should have said they are all owned by the same man "Richard Desmond" . TVX and Red Hot have the same relationship , one is owned by Portland Enterprises and the other by Northern and shell , but the content is the same on Red Hot and TVX (the same big boss)
I was answering a question to a post made by "davyboysmith" and was making the point that the owners of Partyland when it started on freeview was channel 5 , but channel 5 in those days was not owned by Richard Desmond/Northern&Shell so Elite shouldn't have the same restrictions has Partland did when it was on freeview , Elite will be using the RLC/Portland Media group Licence the same has Filth .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-04-2011 23:29
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Elite TV pulls off another huge success move. Fair play Jamie, Elite certainly has no difficulty in maintaining its reputation as the premier babe channel right now. Is the plan to sign some of the TVX girls? These babes deserve a new stage to appear on.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
15-04-2011 23:53
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

As Elite is currently broadcasting the highest quality picture of all the babe-channels will this extend to the takeover channels (as TVX is only slightly better than BB quality wise)?

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
15-04-2011 23:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

if i were you i would check the alignment of your dish if you notice that much of a difference.
admittedly i only watch it on a normal tv as i dont own a games console (pointless having hd otherwise) so i dont see any marked difference in picture quality there both good.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-04-2011 10:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

@mrmystery. i hope square 1 management don't have the channels as they are fkn clueless. remember chatback...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-04-2011 10:05
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(15-04-2011 23:53 )Regenerated Wrote:  Elite TV pulls off another huge success move. Fair play Jamie, Elite certainly has no difficulty in maintaining its reputation as the premier babe channel right now. Is the plan to sign some of the TVX girls? These babes deserve a new stage to appear on.

I've already posted that I reckon we're going to get a repeat of the Bangmedia/Playboy link-up;
..... you like Fernanda??? on occasions you could watch her on The Pad on 7 different channels, simulcasting was/is the name of the game; I note in the Elite schedules, Alice Goodwin/Sophia Lares/Fernanda Ferrari's next night shows are all double shifts....too many channels,not enough girls???

Elite will now have 4 channels 24/7 + 2 of the TVX simulcast channels on daytime shows,
but will we see any difference in content???

...& to answer another question about picture quality, to enhance my reputation as a heretic,
Elite's is good, as posted on this forum, but......for the benefit of the Elite fanboys who never watch it,
.....from my capping/video experience Club Bob's picture quality is definitely the bestSurprisedSurprisedSurprised
( As Elite don't seem interested, I will hopefully, at last,
be able to post some decent quality caps of Louise Kay if she gets the job at Club Bob, TVX quality is/was dire)

16-04-2011 11:08
Thread Closed