Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Anastasia - MyFreecams.com

terence Offline

RE: Anastasia - MyFreecams.com
(19-04-2011 17:11 )babefinder Wrote:  Are vids of this allowed to be posted here as ive seen vids of other girls from mfc on here

no, vids aren't allowed i'm afraid. shame.Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-04-2011 17:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

a decent show from ana last night. nothing much happened but that was more down to that no one was tipping ana

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2011 19:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(20-04-2011 19:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  a decent show from ana last night. nothing much happened but that was more down to that no one was tipping ana

none more notable non-tippers than yourself Rammy...you tight bastard Tongue
20-04-2011 19:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

what a lot of new girls dont get is that they will often get more tips for public shows rather than private or group.
it really does depend on how far she is willing to go in public. if she stays covered up and just chats its unliley that the tips will flow freely. but if she puts on a tease with the odd flash or even a little preview of her group shows, tips will come.

they have to get out of the "im a tv presenter/semi famous model" mindset to do this job or it just wont work for them.
they should all check out what the highest rated girls are doing in public and go from there.
leave the ego at the door as it will only get in the way of tips.
sophia seems to have figured this out now also judging by her last bath show.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 19:49 by HEX!T.)
20-04-2011 19:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-04-2011 19:11 )astonv1 Wrote:  none more notable non-tippers than yourself Rammy...you tight bastard Tongue

that's me lol. have enjoyed ana on mfc. on the whole she has done what you say in the first part hexit. ive been happy with what's she's done in public shows and ana doesnt mention her time on the shows unless people ask her and then she's happy to chat about it

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2011 20:14
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

(20-04-2011 19:45 )HEX!T Wrote:  what a lot of new girls dont get is that they will often get more tips for public shows rather than private or group.
it really does depend on how far she is willing to go in public. if she stays covered up and just chats its unliley that the tips will flow freely. but if she puts on a tease with the odd flash or even a little preview of her group shows, tips will come.

they have to get out of the "im a tv presenter/semi famous model" mindset to do this job or it just wont work for them.
they should all check out what the highest rated girls are doing in public and go from there.
I was topless and then then totally naked and I never say That I am a model or something
20-04-2011 22:28
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(20-04-2011 19:45 )HEX!T Wrote:  what a lot of new girls dont get is that they will often get more tips for public shows rather than private or group.

Having watched Anastasia from her debut on MFC, i have to say that any talk of her previous incarnation as a babeshow girl has been 100% prompted by comments from guys who have seen her on elite Bang etc and not by the lady herself.

She's very happy to talk about it, and why not? She comes into this side of the industry with an advantage in that she has an existing fanbase...If you look round on that site there are lots of girls who are struggling/or have struggled to build a fanbase without that TV exposure..I see nothing wrong with that! Especially when some of the girls on that site sit there and do and say nothing.. I keep going back as she is very entertaining in her private and group shows and equally so in public chat (She was teaching me how to swear in Russian last night Tongue )

For the record aswell..Ana was topless for the majority of her shift yesterday and even gave an impromptu teaser for free... I think she has started off really well on MFC and like with all this type of stuffit will get better & better the more shows she does!

Not all Babeshow girls have started off this well in their MFC career, and i think she has judged her audience very well!

OH..and she squirts Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 22:48 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
20-04-2011 22:47
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Back on tonight in a sexy pink see through number...Can i resist??? Big Grin
21-04-2011 20:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nopr lol. will be there later

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2011 20:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

(20-04-2011 22:28 )Anastasia Wrote:  
(20-04-2011 19:45 )HEX!T Wrote:  *edit*
I was topless and then then totally naked and I never say That I am a model or something

maybe i wasn't clear. i was referring to girls from tv as a whole, not any model in particular. theres a fair few of the babechannel babes that have tried the MFC site. some had more success than others...
so sorry if you thought i was directing my statement at you ana.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2011 17:56 by HEX!T.)
22-04-2011 17:55