Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Should Scotland start up a babe channel

peterbrads Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Should Scotland start up a babe channel
I do think Scottish girls are up there in the Sexiest catergory. So i`d be ok for a Scottish babechannel to happen.
07-05-2011 21:11
Find all posts by this user
SwedishCamilla Offline
A Swedish Essex Girl

If I get back to the UK from la la land I want you to have my CV for a channel:

Have run down Ben Nevis(20 mins)

I love Scottish beef

Talked to most men in Scotland already so the love is there

Talked to Nessie(want to do an underwater scene with her like the one in Piranha no munching though)

Slept over in Lanark( but could not find Bravehearts limbs)

Love that there are green wheelie bins in every lay by on the A9

Have put pics of the highlands on my sleeping kforyou site

Can understand what they say in the Outer Hebrides

Sorry about the viking shit(wasn't me)

Can lobby (and talk to politicians) in the streets wearing very little in rubbish weather as I am used to the cold

http://www.fone-me.com/babes/SwedishCamilla
07-05-2011 21:16
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(07-05-2011 20:01 )ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ Sm© Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 19:30 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Your thoughts please.

If they do, the first signing should be Caty Cole. Might give a real babe a chance of winning "Babe of the year".....Rolleyes

Thats like saying banish man utd from the premier league just so liverpool might have a chance of winning it Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2011 21:57 by tsurugi.)
07-05-2011 21:57
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(07-05-2011 19:34 )rickhardo Wrote:  Neither High Road nor Happy Days is still on, no.
Scotland's never been the same since Take The High Road got axed.

I'd far rather the Caty Coles & co were running Scotland than the actual bunch of jokers.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-05-2011 22:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Might need a referendum to decide this but obviously it will have to be done using the first past the post voting system Wink.

07-05-2011 22:27
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Irrespective of whether or not we win independence I think it's high time that we had a babe channel up here, we have the finest looking women in the world in Scotland so the likes of Caty Cole and Amanda Rendall could still work away on English based station whilst up here we could start up afresh and just like the English stations do we would feature models of all different nationalities. Models in wee sexy kilts and in true scotsman fashion offcourse. Big Grin
07-05-2011 22:47
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2011 22:27 )snookered147 Wrote:  Might need a referendum to decide this but obviously it will have to be done using the first past the post voting system Wink.

I'm a great believer in first past the post with a minority..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
07-05-2011 22:54
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Sorry to rain on your parade, but while youd still have the oil, the English would stop buying it. No tax revenues and oil from Canadian shale would be cheaper. So the economy would collapse, and fucked economy means no money to spend on babechannels.

Also were keeping Katy Cole and Amanda.

One solution would be to collect babe juices and flog it off instead of the oil. Id buy that but the car might smell of fish and attract cats.

Gone fishing
08-05-2011 00:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Eccles Cameron is shitting bricks right now that you lose Scotland and just to remind you the Netherlands are doing just fine on their own and they have a smaller country than Scotland does, we will gain independence and yes we'll be keeping the oil to ourselves which just for the record you will now have to buy rather than steal which is what the English have been doing to the Scots now for the past 200 years, so enjoy your Canadian rubbish whilst we have the finest oil up here. On the subject of Babe Channels up here I don't see why not, like I said we have some of the finest women up here anyway so no need to steal Caty Cole or Amanda Rendall away from England but our show will be that great they'll probably offer their services or nothing anyway. Big Grin
08-05-2011 00:26
mrsmith Offline
Senior Poster

The Netherlands has a population more than 3 time the size of Scotland, that means 3 times as much tax revenue.

Not all of the North Sea Oil is off the coast of Scotland, and more than half the reserves have gone, the Uk is now a net importer rather than exporter of oil.

Coupled with the losses I pointed out in an earlier post, Scotland would flounder without the rest of the UK.
08-05-2011 01:02
Thread Closed