Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Should Scotland start up a babe channel

Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

RE: Should Scotland start up a babe channel
Will try to get it back on subject,if there was a scottish babeshow can't see many of the girls from England would do the commute or shift there base of operations up here.
Sounds like a good idea many English users might not know this but us jocks do have our own t.v. channels and some of the programing regarding sexual matters tend to be more explicit than across the border.since WWII England has always has looked to America which has'nt helped ditch the prudish attitude to sex.
while in Scotland we have always known where we belong an that is with Europe much of the politics of Scotland is European.If we go for the Independence vote we would probably do what the Irish did an join the European union.
Which if it happened would make a babeshow sound more of an interesting prospect.
but we can't all live in fantasy it's never gonna happen.
you might have worked out am a jock.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
10-05-2011 05:19
Find all posts by this user
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Good points, but ...

Much as we all like the current babes, there must be plenty of exotic dancers, artists models and telesales women who would fit the bill.

And worst case the content could be filmed in London or Milton Keynes or Birmingham and piped up to Escosse. It works for Asian Babes. You could even get the hard version of English channels. The only fly in the ointment is does Scotland have uplink sites?

Gone fishing
10-05-2011 21:46
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(07-05-2011 15:01 )dirtbag Wrote:  That would be a great idea if it were that simple. Ofcom still wouldn't allow it to be broadcast in England no matter where the signal is coming from. So i guess we will all be moving to Scotland then.

What he said.
11-05-2011 17:05
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(08-05-2011 15:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Cameron and England are powerless now and it's now in the hands of the Scottish people whether or not we wish to leave the union or not. Offcourse you lot down there are shitting bricks at the very prospect of this becoming reality. 200 years of English rule is coming to an end and there is nothing you can do about it.

Are you serious? Do you really think if Scotland wanted to become independent anyone else would be bothered or even interested one way or another?
11-05-2011 20:24
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Like i give a rat's ass if scotland gains independence.

sadly for you scottishbloke the majority of scots dont want it.
11-05-2011 21:05
m100 Away
Banned

(09-05-2011 00:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Quite funny this, when I posted this thread I wasn't sure what kind of reaction I would get but it seems to have turned into more of a political battlefield rather than a Should Scotland start up it's own Babe Channel Thread. Some interesting views, just for the record I'm undecided at the moment whether or not we should go independent or not. I've allways been a stalwart supporter of the SNP but still a lot of pro's and con's yet to measure up before casting my vote.

The chance to live in a country where the tory scum have no influence is too good a chance to miss.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
11-05-2011 21:15
ryuxo Offline
Apprentice Poster

11-05-2011 22:27
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

(08-05-2011 15:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  200 years of English rule is coming to an end and there is nothing you can do about it. Our nation is ready to rise again and just like Proud Edwards army did will send you home again to think again.

Sorry if you only meant it has a joke, but this sense of 'oppression' by the English that some Scots have really pisses me off. You are not oppressed, and you never have been in the Union. In fact these days you get more say in how your part of the UK is run than other part, especially us English. AND YET YOU STILL MOAN.

I’m from the South West and apart from local Councils; I don’t have any regional government/assembly looking out for my best interests at all.

/rant

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
12-05-2011 21:29
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

(12-05-2011 21:29 )Matsui Wrote:  
(08-05-2011 15:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  200 years of English rule is coming to an end and there is nothing you can do about it. Our nation is ready to rise again and just like Proud Edwards army did will send you home again to think again.

Sorry if you only meant it has a joke, but this sense of 'oppression' by the English that some Scots have really pisses me off. You are not oppressed, and you never have been in the Union. In fact these days you get more say in how your part of the UK is run than other part, especially us English. AND YET YOU STILL MOAN.

I’m from the South West and apart from local Councils; I don’t have any regional government/assembly looking out for my best interests at all.

/rant

I for one am more than happy to stay as part of the union, what is the point of breaking up the union just to be ruled by Europe.
12-05-2011 22:14
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(12-05-2011 21:29 )Matsui Wrote:  I’m from the South West and apart from local Councils; I don’t have any regional government/assembly looking out for my best interests at all.
/rant

Count yourself lucky. Where my family come from they have a regional council a 100 miles away, the other side of London, in a town it would take 3-4 hours to get to. Its like the Dutch having a regional council in Belgium. Regional councils exist to over ride local ones and bulldoze through unpopular planning decisions. They do not exist to represent you. And they arent elected.

BTW if Scotland doesnt go for independence it might still be able to use its political clout to demand a bigger say in broadcast regulation as a consolation prize. Always assuming the average Scot is muckier than the average cost accountant from Guildford.

Now can we cut out the jock bashing and politics and get back to the totty.

Gone fishing
13-05-2011 01:50
Thread Closed