gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
Getting a new mobile phone because your last one packed up and the screen can't be read... Only to realise the sim from your own phone won't transfer your old numbers.
Fucking pointless cunting piece of shit.... Rant over Big Grin
19-09-2018 18:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2018 11:03 )goatman222 Wrote:  The Scheduling of s66 nightshows pisses me off you know i work hard all day i look at the schedule see one of my favs is on Smile when i finally get home strip off cover myself in baby oil turn on s66 ready to unleash fury on myself and ffs my girl isnt on instead you have 2 middle aged women with saggy tits and ella jolie....fuck my life Wink

Why are my visualizations of both sides of that tv screen so scary? eekSurprised

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
19-09-2018 21:43
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Big Laugh i look wonderful oiled up kelly if you ever want a night of oiled up passion let me know Wink

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2018 23:00 by The Goatman.)
19-09-2018 22:18
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

Tomorrow my men march on the BBC headquarters in protest at casting aside Dad's Army for darts.

An utter disgrace.
Foggy Dewhurst's bunch are joining the march too for different reasons apparently;
Compo is annoyed that the BBC won't televise ferret racing or welly wangling.

I am campaigning to Bring Back Culture.

Listen men, he who controls Walmington - On - Sea controls England.
22-09-2018 19:29
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2018 19:29 )Foggy Mainwaring Wrote:  Compo is annoyed that the BBC won't televise ferret racing or welly wangling.

Just don't get Holly Willoughby to do the interviews pre-protest; as the last time she talked about welly wanging she mistakenly called it "Willy wanging!" live on This Morning too.... Quite disgusting if you ask me old man.... eek

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
22-09-2018 20:49
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(22-09-2018 20:49 )kelly1066 Wrote:  
(22-09-2018 19:29 )Foggy Mainwaring Wrote:  Compo is annoyed that the BBC won't televise ferret racing or welly wangling.

Just don't get Holly Willoughby to do the interviews pre-protest; as the last time she talked about welly wanging she mistakenly called it "Willy wanging!" live on This Morning too.... Quite disgusting if you ask me old man.... eek

She had difficulty getting grips on it, I suppose; the interview, I mean off course

22-09-2018 21:17
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

I have been working hard trying to finish off the decorating I have been doing for the past week.
Virtually finished, only window sill, radiator and door / door frame to complete the study bedroom.

So I have rubbed down and painted the window sill, and am preparing to mask off the radiator, when the wife comes in and starts pestering me about some item on the news.
I'm not in the slightest bit interested but I pretend I am, as trained husbands do.

So I mask off the radiator, and guess where I put the masking tape; yes, right on the flippin window sill that I have just painted.
Nice big fuckin ring to sand off in the morning. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

30-09-2018 22:02
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Being confronted by all those bloody charity ads when you switch on the TV is one thing but now they have started showing them at the cinema as well, close to 30 minutes of adverts is bad enough but for 12 quid i don't expect to be bombarded with people asking me for more money.
30-09-2018 22:05
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(22-09-2018 21:17 )Foggy Mainwaring Wrote:  
(22-09-2018 20:49 )kelly1066 Wrote:  

She had difficulty getting grips on it, I suppose; the interview, I mean off course

Fnarr fnarr!
01-10-2018 20:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Uni of manchester Students Union is banning Clapping for fear of triggering people with anxiety and instead got to use Jazz hands Tongue Tongue sorry if you cant cope with Clapping then 3 years in manchester prob not the best place for you Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-10-2018 22:09

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles