RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
When a girl rejects you because for some reason you aint good enough Sad

I miss Amber Coen
01-10-2018 22:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2018 22:11 )goatman222 Wrote:  When a girl rejects you because for some reason you aint good enough Sad

Goatman tell them you have joined the Home Guard, girls can't resist a man in uniform.

Listen men, he who controls Walmington - On - Sea controls England.
02-10-2018 17:02
Charlemagne Offline

Pissed off at the students union at Manchester University banning clapping at university events.shocked

It's the snowflake society gone mad. It's the looney left at their worst

So if you can all use a Jazz Hands emoj instead of the Clapping Hands option on the forum Rolleyes

03-10-2018 12:27
andyjb Online
Posting Machine

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
03-10-2018 12:57
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(03-10-2018 12:27 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Pissed off at the students union at Manchester University banning clapping at university events.shocked

So if you can all use a Jazz Hands emoj instead of the Clapping Hands option on the forum Rolleyes

Back in my student days, catching " the clap " was more of an issue eek How times change Rolleyes
03-10-2018 17:21
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(03-10-2018 12:27 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Pissed off at the students union at Manchester University banning clapping at university events.shocked

Sorry Charlemagne no can do, clapping hands generates heat which in turn enables you to turn the heating thermostat down.
As a very environmentally focused person I will spend the whole coming winter watching Tara Spades and clapping at the same time. Big Grin

03-10-2018 21:10
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

My new flat-pack computer desk arrived the other day.
All the parts and fittings were there, nothing missing.
On the product overview page, it tells you what tools you need and that assembly will take 1 hour.

My wife has the giggles 'cos she knows I am not the quickest at things that need putting together.
OK, well for the next hour I am trying to understand the 4 page assembly instructions, and trying to work out from the shape of the parts, what goes where. Nothing is identified on the parts, not like the last desk I had which had clearly marked parts like C4 etc.

I eventually start putting the various pieces together and after another 2-3 hours I have a fully assembled computer desk.
Of course during the assembly, I realize that some of the instructions about putting various parts on, are pointless, because when you try to put another part on, the first part drops off.
So I did it my way, which always works.

Got it done in the end though; I congratulated myself on getting it done without losing my temper, swearing, breaking any pieces or any other mishaps.
Looks really great and is more compact than the other one; so flippin compact I can't get me knees under the desk without doing contortions.

05-10-2018 17:35
HEX!T Away
Retired

pissed off that idiots turn up in my pm box asking why i liked a certain users posts. thinkin there talking to a mate or like i owe em.
well heres the gen...
my opinions are my own. if you dont like em ... NOT MY PROBLEM!.
you get into a fight with a mod. NOT MY PROBLEM!.
you want to know why i like a post... BECAUSE I LIKED IT!.

simple truth is we are a friendly bunch but we aint your friends. sure i like some of you, even admire some others. but friends?

NO! not friends.

so dont jump in my inbox thinking im your guy, and i will have your back if you start shit... especially with a mod and a well respected 1 at that.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 04:35 by HEX!T.)
10-10-2018 04:34
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

It pisses me off when "idiots" make over dramatic posts and defend people when they don't even know what they are talking about and are just blindly beileving someone
Someone might of just been watching out for you so you dont get mugged off ? But who knows....the world is filled with week people who can't say sorry when they make mistakes

I miss Amber Coen
10-10-2018 06:35
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The bloody ladybirds are back.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-10-2018 08:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles