gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

terence Offline

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
(10-10-2018 06:35 )goatman222 Wrote:  It pisses me off when "idiots" make over dramatic posts and defend people when they don't even know what they are talking about and are just blindly beileving someone
Someone might of just been watching out for you so you dont get mugged off ? But who knows....the world is filled with week people who can't say sorry when they make mistakes

i strongly recommend you let this one go. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
10-10-2018 09:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Where is a Microsoft live chat tech when you need one?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-10-2018 10:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2018 09:54 )terence Wrote:  
(10-10-2018 06:35 )goatman222 Wrote:  It pisses me off when "idiots" make over dramatic posts and defend people when they don't even know what they are talking about and are just blindly beileving someone
Someone might of just been watching out for you so you dont get mugged off ? But who knows....the world is filled with week people who can't say sorry when they make mistakes

i strongly recommend you let this one go. Smile

^ The newbies to the forum, remind me of Tigger, from Winnie the pooh. They bounce around when they first arrive, until they settle down and find which parts of the forum they like.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
10-10-2018 10:53
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(10-10-2018 10:53 )gunnar Wrote:  ^ The newbies to the forum, remind me of Tigger, from Winnie the pooh. They bounce around when they first arrive, until they settle down and find which parts of the forum they like.Big Grin
Let's not push this metaphor into deciphering which forum members are the Eeyores, the Rabbits, the Piglets, etc, shall we? shockedBlush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-10-2018 16:10
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2018 16:10 )Doddle Wrote:  
(10-10-2018 10:53 )gunnar Wrote:  ^ The newbies to the forum, remind me of Tigger, from Winnie the pooh. They bounce around when they first arrive, until they settle down and find which parts of the forum they like.Big Grin
Let's not push this metaphor into deciphering which forum members are the Eeyores, the Rabbits, the Piglets, etc, shall we? shockedBlush

Oh, I don't know.... Could be kinda fun me thinks..? Big Grin

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
10-10-2018 16:46
HEX!T Away
Retired

nah i think we can do better than winnie the pooh metaphors...

pulp fiction maybe?
then again every 1 would think they are Mr Winston Wolfe, when in reality most of them are Zed or even the gimp Big Grin
me? im more pumpkin (stickup guy in the diner) Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 17:12 by HEX!T.)
10-10-2018 17:11
Foggy Mainwaring Offline
Senior Poster

(10-10-2018 08:03 )Doddle Wrote:  The bloody ladybirds are back.

Yes, and they are not our native ladybirds either Doddle.
Wife, wants to know why they can't stay on the flowers like they used to.

Bet there's some holdy hands group somewhere forecasting that this is a sign of the end of the world. Cool

Listen men, he who controls Walmington - On - Sea controls England.
10-10-2018 17:21
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(10-10-2018 16:10 )Doddle Wrote:  

Any resemblance between Rabbit and the Mods is purely coincidental Tongue
10-10-2018 21:11
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I guess using PF references, that might make me 'Honey Bunny' (slightly psychotic, but you still would).... Cause I sure as hell ain't being "the one with all that shit in her face" as John Travolta phrased it... lol.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
10-10-2018 21:30
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Having fast for blood test regarding my diabetes then going in to the have it done for them to cancel it and gotta fast all over again next week.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
12-10-2018 15:58

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles