babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

London lap dancing clubs

wolliecat Offline
Junior Poster

RE: London lap dancing clubs
Yes that's in Edgbaston. Some thought it would close after Spearmint Extreme opened, but it's outlasted it easily. SR currently have 5 clubs, the others being London, Bournemouth and Sheffield, and a more recent one in Leicester after they sold their original Leicester club.
14-08-2017 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(03-08-2017 03:18 )wolliecat Wrote:  There are 8 former Rhino branches that I know of, Birmingham, Brighton, Glasgow, Harrogate, Heathrow (Colnbrook), Leicester, Norwich and Uxbridge.

Good information, but I can add that there was also one in Hatton Cross, which was the club they called Heathrow, rather than Colnbrook, which was known as Spearmint Rhino Slough. I remember this Hatton Cross club because a friend of mine went there and found he was the only customer in the place (and sure enough the club closed shortly afterwards).

They also owned a club in Vauxhall at one point and even had a license for it, but due to their financial problems it never opened.

I'm sure there was also a Spearmint Rhino in Manchester. I'm not sure how long that one lasted, but it must have closed about 10 years ago.
17-08-2017 01:18
tom shredder Offline
Apprentice Poster

So if the Vauxhall club is counted it means that Tottenham Court Road is the only SR club out of 5 in London still remaining. FYEO has a similar history as they had several clubs in London at one time, but like SR are now down to just the one.
18-08-2017 03:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Has anyone else here been asked to go into VIP with a woman, with the promise that she will play with your cock and you can play with her pussy? I have, and it was at one of a famous chain of strip clubs, not some hidden dingy club that's off the radar either. I know things can be more wild depending on which club, and that a lot of them allow touching despite the rules saying they don't (Up to the women a lot of the time), but the idea having my cock out in VIP and fingering a woman was a little surprising to even my jaded self lol.

Aren't there cameras in most VIP sections? I always assumed there were, but less so in the regular private lap dance booths.

AKA Lara Croft
18-08-2017 07:53
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(18-08-2017 03:05 )tom shredder Wrote:  FYEO has a similar history as they had several clubs in London at one time, but like SR are now down to just the one.

I think 3 was the most clubs For Your Eyes Only ever had in London, Park Royal, Croydon and Mayfair. After those clubs were sold they didn't have any branch in London for a couple of years, until their current club in City Road opened.
26-08-2017 03:57
Baggiebhoy Offline
Senior Poster

Is there a Legs 11 in London? I only ask because the two round my way had their licenses taken off them for some dodgy practices a few weeks ago.

Boing Boing!
27-08-2017 17:45
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

No there has never been a Legs 11 club in London. I'm pretty sure they have only ever operated in the West Midlands.
28-08-2017 02:08
shaun blue Offline
Senior Poster

(25-07-2017 17:56 )CIA Snooper Wrote:  Platinum Lace have another London club now, as since March 2016 they also run a club called 14 LSQ situated at 14 Leicester Square

I've just noticed that this 14 LSQ club has been renamed Platinum Lace, so it has the same name as the club around the corner now.
27-05-2018 03:42
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(18-08-2017 07:53 )mrmann Wrote:  Has anyone else here been asked to go into VIP with a woman, with the promise that she will play with your cock and you can play with her pussy? I have, and it was at one of a famous chain of strip clubs, not some hidden dingy club that's off the radar either. I know things can be more wild depending on which club, and that a lot of them allow touching despite the rules saying they don't (Up to the women a lot of the time), but the idea having my cock out in VIP and fingering a woman was a little surprising to even my jaded self lol.

Aren't there cameras in most VIP sections? I always assumed there were, but less so in the regular private lap dance booths.

You are better off in an off the radar place - I ate out 3 babes in 30 minutes flat at my old haunt once. Guaranteed action, 2 girls at the same time, etc. etc.
27-05-2018 08:00
frankmarino7 Offline
Junior Poster

London strip clubs
Gave For Your Eyes Only a whirl last week.

Far more relaxed than Spearmint Rhino or Platinum Lace where the girls have been downright aggressive the last couple of times I’ve been in. Much better atmosphere at FYEO and gorgeous girls.

Gabriella (I think) especially was lovely to talk to and sexy as hell when dancing.
06-05-2019 14:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV