Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Ani James - RLC - Chat, Caps & Vids

Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

RE: Ani James - RLC Chat, Caps & Vids
(08-06-2011 21:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-06-2011 21:36 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Hope Ani gives Rammy a birthday surpriseTongueTongueTongueTongue

hope so toBig Grin

Haha.. My whole performance from midnight till 5am will be dedicated to you Rammy!! Happy Birthday Hon!!

I fear for the Anibum on Friday.. It's gonna be in rehab laugh

Hope it's the first full night show of many, sadly when I'm 241/cover I can't crack open the oil...
The RLC crew haven't seen the Anibum in action so let's hope I can do you all proud for caps Wink

Big kiss,

Ani xxxx

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
09-06-2011 00:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(08-06-2011 21:36 )philbob Wrote:  many happy returns for the 10th mate,thursday 9th is like the day from hell for me i'm bloody working!!!!!!annoyed am looking forward to the caps and vids thoughRolleyesBig Grin

If you can't manage tomorrow night 9pm-5am I'll be back on Saturday 18th.. I've been asked to do a 241 with Dionne Mendez.. Probably no oil but it will be an interesting show!! Thank you for your daytime caps Smile

Big kiss xxx

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
09-06-2011 00:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-06-2011 00:01 )Ani James Wrote:  Haha.. My whole performance from midnight till 5am will be dedicated to you Rammy!! Happy Birthday Hon!!

BlushBlushBlushBlushBlush thank you ani. the rlc crew will never be the same again once theyve had a naked anibum drenched in oil wiggled at themBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
09-06-2011 00:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I can't wait to see Ani on the night show tonight and REALLY can't wait to see the 2-4-1 with Dionne, that's like an ultimate dream in my eyes Big Grin.

Also have to say another reason why I probably love Ani is because she's one of the girls who is always checking the forum and chatting to the fans. Shows she really loves her fans and I always perfer girls who you can tell truly love what they are doing Big GrinHeartBig Grin

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
09-06-2011 11:17
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Really looking forward to Ani,s show tonightTongueTongue Love the way Ani keeps in touch with her fans and keeps us up to date, other babes take note. Rammy is a jammy bugger getting a whole show dedicated to himBig Grin Oh,PS Ani my birthday is in December!! Can i get a oily show dedicated to me please? Oh and wear that sparkly blue dress, never seen you look so goodTongue Only another 9hrs 45mins till Ani timeTongueTongueTongueTongue
09-06-2011 12:15
philbob Offline
Posting Machine

(09-06-2011 00:10 )Ani James Wrote:  
(08-06-2011 21:36 )philbob Wrote:  many happy returns for the 10th mate,thursday 9th is like the day from hell for me i'm bloody working!!!!!!annoyed am looking forward to the caps and vids thoughRolleyesBig Grin

If you can't manage tomorrow night 9pm-5am I'll be back on Saturday 18th.. I've been asked to do a 241 with Dionne Mendez.. Probably no oil but it will be an interesting show!! Thank you for your daytime caps Smile

Big kiss xxx

just checked my work schedule and am off on saturday Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin so its already marked (thankyou)your more than welcome for my daytime caps its a pleasure Blush good luck tonight and i'm looking forward to the 18thBig Grin
09-06-2011 12:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-06-2011 12:15 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Really looking forward to Ani,s show tonightTongueTongue Love the way Ani keeps in touch with her fans and keeps us up to date, other babes take note. Rammy is a jammy bugger getting a whole show dedicated to himBig Grin Oh,PS Ani my birthday is in December!! Can i get a oily show dedicated to me please? Oh and wear that sparkly blue dress, never seen you look so goodTongue Only another 9hrs 45mins till Ani timeTongueTongueTongueTongue

4 hours and 28 min till the anibum is finally free!!!!!Big GrinBig Grin. wih the life ive had i deserve the odd moment to be jammy and im hounoured that ani is devoting most of her show to me tonight. i never asked ani to do this, i just asked for a birthday wiggle of the anibum. just shows what a nice person ani is.

ani is one of the best models ive ever known in terms of interacting with her fans and hopefully one day ill meet her

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 18:32 by Rammyrascal.)
09-06-2011 17:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ani's looking stunning tonight, cant wait till later when the anibum is shown in all its glory

update ani's doing her signature "anihook" move..wonderful

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 22:06 by Rammyrascal.)
09-06-2011 21:45
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

The Anibum is starting to break free from captivity and finding that oil.

Rammy? Rammy, are you still with us? laugh
09-06-2011 23:13
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

What a great show so far,shame for the people without sky because the webstream is so fucked we cant see her sexy ass.
10-06-2011 00:03

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL