Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

The most common text question?

DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

The most common text question?
Is it me, or is the question "Are you ticklish?"/"Are your feet ticklish?" (inevitably sent in by anon) the most common text question at the moment?

I first noticed when Shiny Helmet was said he was off to buy a tickling stick after Anna answered the question a few weeks ago but in the last couple of days Cleo, Lori and Leila have all been asked the question and I have seen quite a lot of the other girls answer the question (Minnie, Hannah, Emma and Amber I think) in the last couple of weeks.

Of what possible use is this information? Is it possible to have a tickling fetish?

Incidentally, I think they have all said they were very ticklish so either they always answer yes to keep the texter "happy" or BSD/PP only employs very ticklish girls. Either way, anon could save some money on his phone bill by not bothering asking.

Can any one think of a question that is asked more often? I would have previously thought "Are you single?" or "How old are you?" would have been top but I'm not so sure at the moment.

DG
25-01-2009 19:09
Find all posts by this user
cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: The most common text question?
the most frequent questions do seem to come from the feet lovers..
25-01-2009 19:13
Shandy Offline

you're very right, i've noticed that the last coupla days! and lori was asked twice in a week! waste of money really since if you google her, it comes up with that on yahoo answers
25-01-2009 19:14
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

the most popular must be "get them out!" lol
the guys are good at editing things.

i texted lori a while back saying her nips were great, it came on screen , lori you are greatSad

worth a try!
25-01-2009 19:28
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

DGxxx, tickling fetish is very common apparently. Can't see why, but each to their own. Google "tickling fetish" and see the amount of hits you get! Myfreepaysite even has a section of videos devoted to it somewhere, unbelievable!

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
25-01-2009 19:45
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

The one i see quite often is moan ....... while doing something.

"Insert funny comment here"
25-01-2009 22:38
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

mr gummidge Wrote:DGxxx, tickling fetish is very common apparently. Can't see why, but each to their own. Google "tickling fetish" and see the amount of hits you get! Myfreepaysite even has a section of videos devoted to it somewhere, unbelievable!

Holly shit, there's tons of tickle stuff out there! I'm sure all the girls are looking for a guy to tie them up and tickle them senseless...
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 21:46 by DGxxx.)
26-01-2009 21:46
Dreamlander Offline

The daytime one I see a fair bit is 'What are your plans for the weekend? I've got two tickets to 'event name' I'd love to go with you! AS F***ING IF !!! Big Grin Your tickets just cost you £1.50 more!

Dreamlander
26-01-2009 22:04
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I loved Lelia at the weekend talking about the guys pictures. 'My word (guys name) I am impressed...I have never seen one that size! Please keep sending your pics in...I do like comparing you boys'

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
27-01-2009 03:51
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

My favourite;
"Would you be interested in seeing a tarantuila fight a grasshopper?"
UNBELIEVABLE!
27-01-2009 12:36
Thread Closed