Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Celebrity Juice

Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Celebrity Juice
not sure if this is in the right sectionbladewave flicking thro tv the other night caught celebrity juice (just watch it for holly)Wink anyway, it was end of series clips and must've been holly's birthday, keith gave her a card and asked her to read out the message Important Holly proceded to read out how that keith had the hots for her and how he would "luv to smash her back doors in" then "spunk on her tits" eek and also how rufus would like to join in, the look on Ferns face when Holly just blurted out how he would like to spunk on her tits (with a cheeky grin on her face i might add)Wink my point is how can she say something like that on primetime tv and the girls on the babeshows can't even say cockHuh without the fear of offcom
28-05-2011 10:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

RE: celebrity juice
It's amazing what he gets away with on that show - did you see the naked old man on the same show?

I believe it's only ever broadcast on ITV2 after the "second watershed" (10pm).

Two Pints... (on BBC3) is another one that really pushes the boundaries on language and content.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
28-05-2011 10:45
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Celebrity Juice
It's stated in every Ofcom release that it's all about context. Any sexual language or whatever on the babeshows has no other merit than sexual stimulation, which they seem to have a problem with. As part of a comedy programme, it's OK.
28-05-2011 12:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just more typical hypocrisy and double standars from Ofcom as usual.

These babe channels need to start showing more at the same time.....

TONIGHT!!!!!!

Come on babe channels, lets make it happen. Tonight, full frontal on every channel, swear words as well if you like. No wimping out now!!!!
28-05-2011 14:48
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(28-05-2011 14:48 )mrmann Wrote:  Just more typical hypocrisy and double standars from Ofcom as usual.

These babe channels need to start showing more at the same time.....

TONIGHT!!!!!!

Come on babe channels, lets make it happen. Tonight, full frontal on every channel, swear words as well if you like. No wimping out now!!!!

Now you know that is not going to happen,in fact it would probally mean the closure of your fav channel,i understand your frustration,as for double standards i asked this question when i first joined this forum.
I think it was answered by Aceman(apologies Ace if it was'nt you)i was told because the channels are broadcast on the shopping channels they have different regulations to mainstream Tv,anyone please correct me if that is not the case.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
28-05-2011 15:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

spot on bombshell, but it is annoying what mainstream tv can do that the babeshows cant especially when it comes to language

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2011 16:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2011 16:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  spot on bombshell, but it is annoying what mainstream tv can do that the babeshows cant especially when it comes to language

What's even more annoying is that Ofcom allowed swearing last year, only to reverse the decision shortly after. Why would they reverse it? If someone complained, then why allow it in the first place if one stupid complaint would change your mind? I don't love lots of swearing, but it's still ridiculous that it's been banned yet again.
28-05-2011 17:47
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(28-05-2011 12:11 )Scotsman Wrote:  It's stated in every Ofcom release that it's all about context. Any sexual language or whatever on the babeshows has no other merit than sexual stimulation, which they seem to have a problem with. As part of a comedy programme, it's OK.

I remember some debate where it was stated that the rules differ for programs with a live studio audience - although I'm not sure what the rationale is or how much more freedom this gives program makers.

Celebrity Juice and Two Pints are both recorded in front of a live studio audience.

Therefore, the babeshows should take place in front of a live studio audience.

Sssshtingggg.Rolleyes

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 18:02 by MeTarzan.)
28-05-2011 18:01
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

I think its along the lines that these channels are selling you a product/service, whereas tv programs such as 'Celebrity Juice' are there for Entertainment only
28-05-2011 22:48
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

lets just get holly to join the babeshowsCool
29-05-2011 11:18