Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Screen Logos

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Screen Logos
Last night I was going through the channels & I noticed both RedHot & CallGirls had there call in details on a white Board which I thought was a Very Cool idea. So I thought yeah now we can get a better view of the hot ladies but when Sextalk started they still had that pain in the ass logo which was an eye sore most of the night cause of the zooming & the movement of the cam Like Every Night.

Don’t get me wrong the main logo at the bottom isn’t the problem it’s the damn 25p/75p logos they Constantly block the view which is a bloody turn of. I got so pist of with it I changed the channel as I couldn’t stand the constant blocking. Although if Sextalk started doing what RedHot & CallGirls did last night I’d never say anything bad about the channel again as that would be an amazing view No Channel can Beat Big Grin.

Does any 1 ells find these logos a constant pain in the ass??
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 11:31 by TITSRUS.)
26-01-2009 11:24
Find all posts by this user
bree Offline
P-TEAM DISCIPLE (smutmeister)

RE: Screen Logos
i argeed Ass2Cam put the logo at the top not the bottom and we need more closes up's Big Grin

and on the sixth day God created BREE

Hunting, not to be hunted ...
26-01-2009 11:38
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Ass2Cam Wrote:Does any 1 ells find these logos a constant pain in the ass??

Yes!
26-01-2009 12:22
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

elgar1uk Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:Does any 1 ells find these logos a constant pain in the ass??

Yes!

Agreed! They do take up too much of the screen! I would prefer a tickertape type logo that ran across the top of the screen just in a single bar! There is no need to put 30 different peices of info all on one banner all at the same time! Unfortuantely I think that last night they were only dislaying the info on a whiteboard because of a technical fault! So dont be surprised if its back to normal tonight Sad
26-01-2009 12:47
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Me too! i thought it was much better without the onscreen stuff

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
26-01-2009 22:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:Don’t get me wrong the main logo at the bottom isn’t the problem it’s the damn 25p/75p logos they Constantly block the view which is a bloody turn of.

Some of the presenters keep an eye on a monitor, and move around to keep all the good stuff visible (if the camera operator doesn't move the camera) so obviously they can see the finished picture in the studio.

Some of the on screen logos can be killed by hitting the "Back Up" button on the Sky remote - that only applies to smaller logos (usually in the top right corner), not the "call this number" ones.

It's worse if you have a plasma screen TV - anything high-contrast gets "burnt in", so if you spend more than 10 mins on a channel and turn off the TV, the next person to turn it on will see the after-image before the live picture comes up, for several hours later.
So if you remember to change the Sky box channel back to something innocent, you still have to remember to "burn in" another channel's logo. Unplugging the TV may or may not work, depending on your set.
27-01-2009 21:34
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Attached is an example of what i mean.
27-01-2009 22:13
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I agree with you on all the channels the logos are way too big and take up too much of screen.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-01-2009 06:12
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Ass2Cam Wrote:Attached is an example of what i mean.

Nice Example mate! I really see your point Big Grin
30-01-2009 10:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV