babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

A note of thanks to Bambi for keeping the show running as long as she did.

madhatter13 Offline
Banned

A note of thanks to Bambi for keeping the show running as long as she did.
HeartI just want to say thank-you to bambi for keeping the show running as long as she did, if it's back after 2wks then great if not it's been a blast, and bambi I loved seeing you on tv, you along with the regulars like gloss ross, hug in a mug, burnie from bolton, d's tony to name a few thanks for joining in with the chat and for spending your cash on fone calls txts, pix messages and chat backs, and yes the chat has cheered me up when I wasn't well. I must give my love to sophie who cheered me up on another show dressed as a whitch when my i lost my old partner, she made me laugh and smile. I guess this thread is to give thanks and to share your thoughts about the girls and viewers as we've all become chat tv mates. i for one if i didn't see someone for a few weeks on the show use to think i wonder how such and such is doing, we always said hello to each other on chat backs now you can't do that on babestaion or Asian babes can you. So feel free to leave a comment and I'll message Bams with the link to this page so she see's it. Cheers and I do hope we'll see Lay, Jo, bams and Lu in 2 wks, but I'm not so sure we will. Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2011 21:00 by madhatter13.)
02-06-2011 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

RE: A note of thanks to Bambi for keeping the show running as long as she did.
I would also like to add my thanks too Bambi and all the girls on the CHAT it was and still hope it remain a great show and we have all the girls back in 2 weeks,It was always a pleasure to Chat with Jo i use to chat with her on other show and when she joined the chat two and half years ago it was great to carry on our chats plus also jo getting my presents on screen and seeing her face light up plus there have been some great tv moments on the chat. good luck to all the girls hope they will be back so the fun can carry on but we will have to wait and see. Heart

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
02-06-2011 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV