Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

PIN message

terence Offline

RE: Pin Numbers
it sounds like someone has changed the parental settings. if you press settings on your sky remote, scroll left once and you'll find the parental settings. follow the on-screen instructions.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-07-2014 08:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

RE: PIN message
Only have it in my room and not changed any settings, ive done as you said terrance gone into parental settings entered my pin number gone to the adult section it says remove adult content and it says no then i pressed the green button.
08-07-2014 09:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

the only other thing is go into parental, scroll to channel and make sure there is no restrictions on the babeshow channels. but tbh i don't see how this would've happened without someone actively going in and restricting them. there's also the possibility that it was some sort of glitch and it will sort itself out. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-07-2014 09:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-07-2014 09:12 )dazzab Wrote:  Only have it in my room and not changed any settings, ive done as you said terrance gone into parental settings entered my pin number gone to the adult section it says remove adult content and it says no then i pressed the green button.

Have you got any age restrictions set at all ?, you can set restriction to U , PG, i2,, 15, 18 certificate programs, i had it happen some years ago, some how my Sky box set it's self to a maximum of 15 cert, so anything above a 15 certificate rating (babe channels and non babe channel) i had to enter my pin first, i changed the cert rating to maximum (18) and everything was OK, i didn't need to enter my pin any longer .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 10:19 by mr mystery.)
08-07-2014 10:17
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Electrics do pick up stray signals all the time. My phone keeps going to silent or turning on expensive web access when I know damm well I have not been into settings. Infra red controlled devices can be affected by strong sunlight or reflections.

Gone fishing
09-07-2014 01:02