babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Discussion and thoughts
although having said that, what i'd give to have 24 hours with charlie monaco in a bog
04-10-2009 11:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

they are probably doing the elite route. start with experienced babechannel babes and then start bringing in new ones

Piper Niven Superfan
04-10-2009 11:08
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(04-10-2009 11:08 )ringo78 Wrote:  Bangbabes was always the best for cameras and lighting. Its just a bit naff these days, seems to be 24 hrs of charlie monaco in a bog

Charlie Monaco in the bog for 24 hours? Maybe she had a dodgy curry the night before.Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2009 13:52 by Chilly.)
04-10-2009 11:12
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

Just my own opinion considering the hype from Bob, it's no different from the rest and tamer than most, I think the only thing it does have going for it is the picture quality, not in the same league as Bang Babes, Babestation or Elite, and Baileys performances of late are leading the way. Club Paradiso does have some decent ladies but very tame to that of their past on other channels, baring Juliet's stint at TVX which to be honest has to be the worst channel, even the asian babes are getting a little more daring. Unfortunately for me Roxy doesn't cut the mould of a presenter day or night, pretty lady but no interaction! Just have to wait and see if things develope or just another hyped up channel going no where fast!
04-10-2009 13:10
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(03-10-2009 18:35 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  
(03-10-2009 18:27 )seth Wrote:  So if we're comparing channels to football clubs, this channel would be like spurs, promises much yet mediocre at best.

That's the take on it for now anyway. An average show, not terrible but certainly not great.

Now look here. I'll take an awful lot of flak but calling the old Lilywhites 'mediocre' is beyond the pale, old boy.

Best start in 70 years, playing 2 genuine wingers, 2 strikers and a playmaker in midfield, why it fair takes me back to the glory, glory days of Greaves and Gilzean with old Danny Blanchflower himself with his one legged slide tackles, his 40 yard passes, his brylcreemed hair, soft brogue and erudite wit, push and run, bought the game forward 40 years, pass and move and style and elegance, my first E-Type, old Mrs Paradiso, mini skirts, Stringfellows first club......

...forgive me. I quite forgot myself for a moment. To put it bluntly if I were you I would just leave the Hotspurs right out of it! I'll take a shoeing on your terms if you insist Sir, but insulting a man's football team is beyond reproach. Wouldn't suprise me, Sir, if you, Sir were nothing more than a red-necked Australian.

There. I said it.

Good Evening to you.

and it's Mister Bloody Paradiso to you.

HOLY CRAP!!! Is anyone else thinking what i'm thinking? that Bob is the poster formally known as SuperSpurs.Say it 'aint so Bob,say it 'aint so.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
04-10-2009 17:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

He likes Spurs. Roxy, Amy and Juliet from Chat Back are there too.

Hmmm...you just might be on to something there, PillowPants. bladewave
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2009 17:40 by Chilly.)
04-10-2009 17:39
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(04-10-2009 17:31 )PillowPants Wrote:  HOLY CRAP!!! Is anyone else thinking what i'm thinking? that Bob is the poster formally known as SuperSpurs.Say it 'aint so Bob,say it 'aint so.

It ain't so.

Whatsmore I'll put this to you in clear and simple terms:

You can refer to the denizens of White Hart Lane by the following monikers.

1. Tottenham Hotspur.
2. Tottenham Hotspurs.
3. Tottenham.
4. The Hotspurs.
5. The Lilywhites.

And by any number of adjectives but mainly 'glorious' and/or 'mighty'.

Never 'super' and never ever bloody ever the simply odious 'Spurs'.

Are we understood, old boy?

Thine eyes have seen the glory of the cups at White Hart Lane, and while I bear no ill will to the impassioned cries of those in the Park Lane and so-called 'Shelf Side', those of us in the lofty boxes like to use the old lady's full name. Tottenham Hotspur.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Your old chum and up your Arsenal,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

P.S: Talking of monikers we've the simply gorgeous Toon Army gal Monica Harris making her premiership debut here on Club Paradiso next week. Fingers crossed she comes off the bench, dribbles in the box and sticks one right in the slot, eh?

Play on!

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2009 18:51 by Bob Paradiso.)
04-10-2009 18:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(04-10-2009 18:27 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  Are we understood, old boy?

annoyed Why isn't there an icon for 'biting my tongue'?

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
04-10-2009 19:54
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Bob, I’m going to be blunt. Tonight’s direction was awful!

For the first time since launching you give us a girl who is ready and willing to entertain. A girl who doesn’t shy away from a little self-relief. A girl who doesn’t bother with any of this silly inner-thigh rubbing or hovering her hand over her crotch, and what do you do? You crush any enthusiasm she has with your over-cautious and self-censoring direction. The cameraman tonight flatly refused to shoot below Carly’s waist whenever her hand strayed in that direction, and if her bottom half was in shot when her hand came into view, he very quickly made sure it didn’t stay that way. How frustrating must it be for your callers when they ask the girl on screen to rub their pussy and thenwatch their hand disappear only for the cameraman not to follow? Have you not been watching Elite and Bangbabes over the last few nights? What you see there is why those channels are the two biggest players and why their girls are never off the phone.

I’ll just say this. If your intention is to create a line-up of bored, uninspired girls, who lie about all night doing nothing because they know they’ll only get told to stop if they do - or at least realise that their efforts aren’t going to be shot anyway - then you’re doing a very good job.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2009 03:02 by StanTheMan.)
05-10-2009 02:56
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(05-10-2009 02:56 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Bob, I’m going to be blunt. Tonight’s direction was awful!

For the first time since launching you give us a girl who is ready and willing to entertain. A girl who doesn’t shy away from a little self-relief. A girl who doesn’t bother with any of this silly inner-thigh rubbing or hovering her hand over her crotch, and what do you do? You crush any enthusiasm she has with your over-cautious and self-censoring direction. The cameraman tonight flatly refused to shoot below Carly’s waist whenever her hand strayed in that direction, and if her bottom half was in shot when her hand came into view, he very quickly made sure it didn’t stay that way. How frustrating must it be for your callers when they ask the girl on screen to rub their pussy and thenwatch their hand disappear only for the cameraman not to follow? Have you not been watching Elite and Bangbabes over the last few nights? What you see there is why those channels are the two biggest players and why their girls are never off the phone.

I’ll just say this. If your intention is to create a line-up of bored, uninspired girls, who lie about all night doing nothing because they know they’ll only get told to stop if they do - or at least realise that their efforts aren’t going to be shot anyway - then you’re doing a very good job.

Stan I'm going to be blunt too. I think you're wrong. The direction was not awful. Cautious? Yes. Careful? Certainly. Paranoid? Insanely so. But with good reason.

But not 'awful'. It was smooth, it was well considered, and at times, positively artistic. I thought it looked great.

But in terms of content, of grist dare I say it will have left a few of you wondering what the hell old Bob's playing at. Well I have explained in more detail in the day show section but we're on our best behaviour at the moment, and with good bloody reason. I can't really go into more detail here, and nor would I like to frankly. But we have taken your feedback aboard Stan, it's much appreciated. I can only encourage you with a request to watch this space.

You're old chum,

Bob Paradiso Esq.

Manners cost nothing...
05-10-2009 21:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV