Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

tvx call girls live

andytee Offline
Junior Poster

tvx call girls live
just heard a rumour that the call girls live show is ending this cominng weekend can anyone verify this. and if it is true is it being feplaced or finishing for good.perhaps tvx mole can shed light on this.
27-01-2009 12:11
Find all posts by this user
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: tvx call girls live
I heard the rumor that it is "Sex Talk Live" that is coming to an end...
27-01-2009 14:40
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

And it looks as though the myspace, twitter and wordpress pages of tvxmole haven't been updated as for live show news in quite a few days.

But don't worry, at least the TVX subscribers who are tied to 12 month contracts can still get to watch 14 year old repeats of "Shagnasty and Mutley."
27-01-2009 14:47
skully Offline

It's a damn shame if it's true, sextalk was giving me hope that more of these shows were to come, don't get me wrong, I love pretty much all the 900 channels, but I was hoping some of the other channels would follow suit and give us a full on nudey show too!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-01-2009 14:59
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

no way i have subscribing for three years and thats my lot now not a penny more at least we could of got to see jet naked the bastards
27-01-2009 16:10
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

I was cancelling my subscription the month the nude show started but after I saw it I thought hell no I’m staying lol, If Sextalk is going bye bye so am I cause that's the only reason I’ve stayed with them.

It’s a pitty Chardonnay didn’t do the nude show Sad Sad. Just get Taylor Morgan & Cindy on the nude show now that would be a show to beat Big Grin
27-01-2009 16:23
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

skully Wrote:It's a damn shame if it's true, sextalk was giving me hope that more of these shows were to come, don't get me wrong, I love pretty much all the 900 channels, but I was hoping some of the other channels would follow suit and give us a full on nudey show too!

I'd love to see that also, I bet if Babestation changed to a nude show the girls would still make their callers beg & yeah maybe a demand are 2 lol lol
27-01-2009 16:26
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

i must admit that most of the free to air channels are moving with the times but tvx and red hot stream the same tame nonesence and we accept it but doing away with the only decent thing the have seems crazy unless they have plans for a replacement i will be canceling when the call girls hang uo the phones on the encrypted show for good.
27-01-2009 16:45
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

Guys, you seem to be stressing out over rumours. Obviously, I can't give you the full low-down yet and I have said that I can't. You need to trust me that there are bigger and better things to come.

Be patient and I will reveal all soon enough!

Vostok- line-ups have resumed. I have the full line-up for the week so you can keep checking here, the twitter, myspace and facebook for them.

And no Smile Much as I'd like to, I cannot reveal all in a PM!

http://www.televisionx.com
27-01-2009 19:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

you usually come up trumps tvx mole so you mean just be patient then
27-01-2009 19:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV