RE: Bianca pics
Hope U R O.K. Bee! Talk soon! x x x

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
15-03-2009 19:46
Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Welcome back Biancas eyes. And the rest of you obviously. Hope you had a good break.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
15-03-2009 20:14
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

Im working 2moro with donatella 2moro. hope i get to hear from you!!! got loads to tell u!!!
17-03-2009 21:25
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

IN the afternoon i forgot to say!!! lol
17-03-2009 21:25
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

welcome back bianca, how was your hoilday?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-03-2009 21:26
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Big Grin RE: Bianca pics
ickle_bee Wrote:Im working 2moro with donatella 2moro. hope i get to hear from you!!! got loads to tell u!!!

Afternoon again? Right, O.K. Thank U 4 the info. Was that msg intended for anyone inparticular?

So, just to make sure I have this right, U R working TOMORROW, with Donatella, and that would be TOMORROW? O.K. I will look forward to it, even though I won't be watching. *LOL*

Does the show start at 9:00 AM now? I don't know anymore, the website doesn't say.

Take care & be good!

BTW - Do U like my sig? I think it reflects my personality to a T. Smile

(This post was last modified: 17-03-2009 22:51 by biancafan173.)
17-03-2009 22:49
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

Hiya my holiday was lovely thankyou kalel76, altho got a little burnt. need some aftersun rubbinin me thinks.. hahaha i went on a speed boat which was fun got to be a poser sun bathin on the front of it. there is a pic of it that i snet into show ill put it up today!!! mike yep ur right im on TODAY 3 til 8.30.n then thurs n fri 9 til 3 shame u cant watch tho..loving ur sig aktho i still havent heard the song yet!!! Loser!!! lol hopefully speak to u later my lovelies Bee xxx
18-03-2009 10:36
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:Hiya my holiday was lovely thankyou kalel76, altho got a little burnt. need some aftersun rubbinin me thinks.. hahaha i went on a speed boat which was fun got to be a poser sun bathin on the front of it. there is a pic of it that i snet into show ill put it up today!!! mike yep ur right im on TODAY 3 til 8.30.n then thurs n fri 9 til 3 shame u cant watch tho..loving ur sig aktho i still havent heard the song yet!!! Loser!!! lol hopefully speak to u later my lovelies Bee xxx

3 days in a row? Wow! I'm so jealous of those Sky people...Who is the biggest loser me or them? Probably me. Sad

I'll try and find the song for you, did you hear that song 'Loser'? I posted the link before. I only know about 2 songs by Beck.

BTW - Check out my avatar too! What do U think miss Bee? I think she's beautiful. Smile

I'll rub some lotion onto U if you'd like Bee. Wink xxx

(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 14:47 by biancafan173.)
18-03-2009 13:23
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:Hiya my holiday was lovely thankyou kalel76, altho got a little burnt. need some aftersun rubbinin me thinks.. hahaha i went on a speed boat which was fun got to be a poser sun bathin on the front of it. there is a pic of it that i snet into show ill put it up today!!! mike yep ur right im on TODAY 3 til 8.30.n then thurs n fri 9 til 3 shame u cant watch tho..loving ur sig aktho i still havent heard the song yet!!! Loser!!! lol hopefully speak to u later my lovelies Bee xxx

Here is the link to the other 'Loser' song. I could only remember the chorus. It came out around 1996, it's by someone called Beck.

http://www.last.fm/music/Beck/_/Loser

Click on the words in blue. Then when the page opens up go to the grey box which says 3 Doors Down - Loser, and click on the PLAY button.

This is the other song, (my ringtone) this is by a band called 3 Doors Down.

http://www.last.fm/music/3+Doors+Down/_/Loser

Click on the words in blue. Then when the page opens up go to the grey box which says Beck - Loser, and click on the PLAY button.

DO U UNDER-STAND THIS BEE-ANCA? I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE 4 U!

Enjoy! xxx Tongue

(This post was last modified: 18-03-2009 21:49 by biancafan173.)
18-03-2009 14:58
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Someone called Beck! The guy is famous, anyway I love this track

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
18-03-2009 18:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV