Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.51 Average

Bianca - Pics, Vids & Chat

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: bianca bs daytime
postel man! Wrote:
toad Wrote:Does anyone know wats happened to bianca?I havent seen her on tv in ages.she cant have left surely.

Hi every one i don't post much but what i do no is that im sorry to say guys but she has finished on B.S Daytime but she is still working behind the scenes so if you want to send her a xmas card or gift you can OK! we will all miss her.
Thats a real shame to hear that, how would one go about sending her a card then?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-12-2008 21:01
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:Thats a real shame to hear that, how would one go about sending her a card then?

It'll cost you £1.50 Kalel Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
02-12-2008 21:13
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Aww no, I hope Bianca returns one day. She'll be a real miss!
02-12-2008 21:29
toad Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thats bad news,im going to miss her gorgeous body and she has a great smile.well i hope she does well in wat ever she moves onto.
thanx for the info.
03-12-2008 08:49
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I think we'll have to keep an eye out on the main telly channels,I have no doubt we'll be seein her there soon..She's a real talentCool
03-12-2008 13:15
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

Hi guys its Bianca. Thanks for all the nice comments you all have left. Yes its true that i have left the show due to personal reasons. Not my own choice and i will miss it n you guys loads. I will still be behind the scenes helpin new girls out so im stil keepn an eye out for all u cheeky ones!!!!
04-12-2008 15:08
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Hi bianca welcome to the forum, sorry to hear that you've left for personally reasons i hope its nothing to serious. You will be sadly missed x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
04-12-2008 15:13
madlib Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for leaving a message Bianca, I'll miss you so much, Best of luck with whatever you do.
04-12-2008 17:29
Big C Offline
Jenna`s biggest fan

Rolleyes RE: bianca bs daytime
ickle_bee Wrote:Hi guys its Bianca. Thanks for all the nice comments you all have left. Yes its true that i have left the show due to personal reasons. Not my own choice and i will miss it n you guys loads. I will still be behind the scenes helpin new girls out so im stil keepn an eye out for all u cheeky ones!!!!

Many dull days without you to brighten them Bianca.Very best of luck with everything you do in the future

You can`t win until you`re not afraid to lose.
04-12-2008 21:50
zuffle1 Offline
Senior Poster

Really sad to see you go, Bianca - u were my favourite of them all Sad

I hope you'll be back on TV in some form or another soon. Smile
06-12-2008 19:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV