Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
do you think Lori will stay on for the night and actually get 'em out? could be pulling a sickie off work tomorrow if she does!
28-01-2009 00:34
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

perana68 Wrote:do you think Lori will stay on for the night and actually get 'em out? could be pulling a sickie off work tomorrow if she does!

i think she's there til 5.30, but i don't think she'd go topless. but she don't need to Smile
28-01-2009 00:40
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

shandyman Wrote:
perana68 Wrote:do you think Lori will stay on for the night and actually get 'em out? could be pulling a sickie off work tomorrow if she does!

i think she's there til 5.30, but i don't think she'd go topless. but she don't need to Smile

Very true but how good would it be just to say "i was there" lol
28-01-2009 00:46
testup10 Offline
Senior Poster

SMc nice clip on new link. that was quick.. anymore gonna come up. thanks for your work.
28-01-2009 00:59
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Life is CRUEL to Sky guys Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
28-01-2009 01:08
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

P.S ....SMC have you stopped postin on youtube?????
28-01-2009 01:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

shandyman Wrote:

SERIOUSLY GUYS IF THE PARTY PEOPLE GIRLS DONT WANT TO DO TOPLESS WHY ARE THEY ON A TOPLESS SHOW... we know what to expect when we watch partygirls and thats tits out chatting filth. after all it is freeviews babestation. we know that on party people its tits hidden but all out tease...
why should the teases from party people be allowed on the show and make it take a step backwards because they cant do the job partygirls do. its unfair on the viewer and the other girls that made the channel what it is.

frankly im disgusted at some of the guys here finding this mugging as acceptable, if they dont want to get there tits out then they should stay on the dayshows.

yeah its a controversial oppinion but freeview has waited years for this kind of show and now its here and popular the party people crowd want in. its not on i tells ya. they want to come to the party but they dont want to bring any drink...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 01:25
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Kinda have to agree with Hexit, Love Lori but not sure why she's on PG's. Everytime her nips come out to play she puts them back inSad. Bad Lori!!
28-01-2009 01:32
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Up to Lori if she wants to go topless or not. its a good thing that the girls are not made to strip. the interest generated is making the show a lot of money, tits in or out. on party girls they have 2 half hour slots. why should they not appear on party girls where they are on longer, get to chat to a lot more guys and make more money for themselves. not tryin 2 hav a go, but i guess this is a big thing for both lynsey and lori. im sure u guys r pure filth over the phones. at the end of the day, its an interactive show where the viewers can txt or chat with the girls. they can also just watch or change the channel. good luck to the both of them.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

28-01-2009 01:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

i was under the impression that party girls wasn't always a tits out show. Lori has said before she did the show she wasn't getting them out, so if you're watching it tonight expecting her to, more fool you. I've never expected her to get them out, so if she did, then its a bonus. I expect her to wear saucier things than normal, and from what i just saw, that she has done.

plus after lynsey didn't last night, how can you expect Lori to tonight? plus its only a tv show, its free, if you really have to complain about it, then youmust have nothing better to do wit ya time!
28-01-2009 01:42
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles