gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Hi All, From xxXpanded TV

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Hi All, From xxXpanded TV
A bit of info about this new channel , originally posted by "Wazo" in the "news on new channels "thread

(06-07-2011 13:30 )Wazo Wrote:  Looks like a new babe channel will soon begin testing off the epg as the 54210 label on 12.643 H 27.5 2/3 has info for a show called FlirtXchange Flirt Chat Live no picture yet just a epg description. Am guessing this will be the channel from xxXpanded TV.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-07-2011 13:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

i hope they snap up chelsea jones,rio lee and leigh

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
07-07-2011 21:36
philylad Offline
Junior Poster

Please bring back Jenna aka Natasha Max, it's been 2long without her Blush
08-07-2011 19:41
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] xxXpanded TV - girls wanted!
the very best of luck !
08-07-2011 22:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm preying beyond belief that Bailey Cream will be on this channel, if not I urge xxXPanded TV to hire her, Bailey is far too good a talented model simply to go to the ground, GET BAILEY SIGNED UP NOW- I URGE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-07-2011 19:28
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Sophie Hart Heart and Tia Jones should both definitely be in their plans. Legends such as Reede and Bailey returning would go down very nicely indeed too. Those four beauties would grace their night shows. As for days, would love to see Cherry Delainey and Charlie McDonagh in new homes.

I'm intrigued as to how it will work out. As I said previously, a new channel could be exactly whats needed to mix it up a bit more.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
11-07-2011 20:10
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

Bonnie Lee and Sammie Dee have both indicated they will be starting on a brand new channel soon, which is probably this one. Tia Jones on MFC has said she will be returning to TV shortly on a new channel, so it appears a reunion of the TVX girls is imminent. It would not surprise me to see Levi as well. It would me nice to see the return of the 35p/minute calls.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
11-07-2011 20:20
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Now is as good a time as anytime to inject some new life into the babe channels, I just hope that this channel can offer us something different from the usual format, a few years ago we had a channel called house of fun and what I liked about it was that the setting was in a real house and it just gave you a much warmer feel towards the models, a studio with a bed in it format has been done to death, please give us something different. I am all in favour also of bringing back a lot of the models which has been mentioned above by myself and others on this forum however I'd also love to see some new untried models to give it the right mixture. Another idea could be to run an encrypted channel too for us who would like to see something a bit harder if you get my drift. And please don't do what cellcast have done in only offering this to the freeviewer's, the SKY market is crying out again for this type of show and I'd like to start the campaign allready to bring about making this a reality. I look forward to hopefully this channel aswell as delivering what we the punters want to see to also make this a long and prosperous stay.
11-07-2011 20:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Bonnie Lee, Sammie Dee and Sophie Hart would be excellent acquisitions to start off with. I think a new channel is good just to freshen things up a bit. I look forward to it airing for the first time Smile

11-07-2011 20:27
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

Rosie green would be great to have back on tv. I know she was a daytie girl but what a fantastic body she has.
11-07-2011 20:40

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles