michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

The Pad

Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

RE: The Pad
Great as always thanks Kalel woooo. On the Pad soon= blue & white for me today! well more turquoise & white boots-that ok?

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
17-02-2009 10:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

You looked stunning last Tuesday Kelly, that short skirt wow.

What a line up, you the lovely Emma and Vikki, what more could one want.
22-02-2009 11:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Happy to oblige!

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

23-02-2009 22:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Loved the outfit today kelly Tongue.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-02-2009 22:44
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

All I ask Kelly is you warn me of bright colours before wearing them. Kinda burns into the retina when you've only just crawled out of bed and then that tends to be a distraction all day Wink

Kalel, you little fibber. I know damn well you really want Kelly to take her outfits off. Is that the action of someone that loves the outfits, or am I getting the wrong end of the stick and you love them that much you want Kelly to take them off so you can try them on? Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
24-02-2009 04:53
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

would be lying if i said yes, bet she looks nice in and out of them Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
24-02-2009 04:58
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Kelly, do you get some spidey sense tingling, and can sense when a guy is wanking down the phone to you when he shouldnt be? Would you take that as a compliment? x x x
25-02-2009 14:34
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Jusin Sayne Wrote:Hey Kelly, do you get some spidey sense tingling, and can sense when a guy is wanking down the phone to you when he shouldnt be? Would you take that as a compliment? x x x

Hey Jusin, how can I not take it as a compliment? After all, someone has found me horny enough to be turned on by me & if he wasn't wanking I wouldn't be doing something right I guess-assuming he wanted to get off to me in the first place Tongue

& no spidey sense-the irregular breathing & breaks between convo is a clue Wink & then he quickly leaves me Sad

05-03-2009 18:36
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

And theres me thinking that sort of thing didn't go on lol.

05-03-2009 18:40
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

Kelly Bell Wrote:
Jusin Sayne Wrote:Hey Kelly, do you get some spidey sense tingling, and can sense when a guy is wanking down the phone to you when he shouldnt be? Would you take that as a compliment? x x x

Hey Jusin, how can I not take it as a compliment? After all, someone has found me horny enough to be turned on by me & if he wasn't wanking I wouldn't be doing something right I guess-assuming he wanted to get off to me in the first place Tongue

& no spidey sense-the irregular breathing & breaks between convo is a clue Wink & then he quickly leaves me Sad

I hope they say "Thank you" for the conversation - you deserve it for looking so wanktastic!
05-03-2009 18:48

michelle thorne