Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Chat - Webshow

pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

The Chat - Webshow
bambi has said today the chat will be returning as a webshow as of the 23rd, that's all she's said at the minute no mention of what girls are returning or with new girls or no times as yet, personaly i'm not sure this type of show works on the net, but we'll have to wait and see, i'm guessing its still under cellcast so will have to wait and see if its works better than the bs extreme web show,or indeed if people are gonna wanna watch a laptop or desktop for a few hours or indeed peoples broadband speeds are gonna able to cope at busy times of the day, maybe it should have been left as a good memory and people should have moved on like we all did when other channels have shut in the past
14-07-2011 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The Chat - Webshow
seems all the info you need will be on here http://www.facebook.com/TheChatOfficial
19-07-2011 09:16
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

BlushHi all I echo what pitbullpar said, I think it should of been left. It was good on tv but what girls will join, and who will watch it on-line, i'm in 2 minds. Plus 23rd july is a Sat if they was having trubble getting viewer and girls to work a sat and sun wot diffrence will a web show make to that?
19-07-2011 22:01
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think I echo the sentiments of my two colleagues. I can see problems with getting girls to cover shifts on weekends, as the show was originally on at weekends and then moved to weekdays only for that reason.

For me a lot depends on what presenters make up the final lineup. That will influence my decision to watch it or not. The bad news for me is that I'm not really going to get much chance to watch it online anyway.

I think it would have been better bowing out as it was, and remembered for what it was. Fair play to the girls for trying to keep it going, but there seems to be a lot of presenters (according to that facebook page) that have missed out.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
20-07-2011 19:35
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

The only person I was interested in, and actually spoke to was Sophie Mackaill, and it looks like she is returning, so I am looking forward to the webshow and hopefully seeing her again!
20-07-2011 19:37
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

seeing as it's webshow only does that mean the girls will be getting naked? Bounce
20-07-2011 20:56
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Not that kind of show, never has been!!

(20-07-2011 20:56 )beardedbob Wrote:  seeing as it's webshow only does that mean the girls will be getting naked? Bounce
20-07-2011 21:28
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Well I think we should all get behind Bambi and support her on the first appearance of her new show. Lets see who she's brought back and how the show is being run.
Hope the studio isn't in a damn broom cupboard, her last so called studio must of been a hell of a place to work in.
Cheers. WinkCool.
21-07-2011 21:01
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Looking at facebook page, it would appear that line up of girls are Bambi,Luci, Layla,Sophie and Jo.
22-07-2011 00:25
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Does anyone know what times it'll be on?
22-07-2011 02:10