Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Chat - Webshow

pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The Chat - Webshow
seems it's only gonna be on saturday and sunday for 5hrs and only £1.03 a min to call in, so at the end of the day its up to you if you wanna watch or get involved and its looks like its gonna be shown on the chat.tv website
22-07-2011 20:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

yer I 2nd it what Pitbullpar is saying. No promos about it. What is the website address of the webshow, i been to that forum for the chat on there site its just spam. If they can sort that how will the web show work! Best just left it should of died a few weeks ago with good memories. But as for sexing it up Not sure about that. But I wish Lu and Bam gud luck, and Lay,jo and shopie as these are they only girls to be signed up as of yet.

(22-07-2011 11:41 )pitbullpar Wrote:  am i the only one thinking this webshow is'nt be very well promoted or advertised, given that the show is meant to be broadcast tomorrow for the 1st time yet we still have no mention of a start time even luci was'nt a 100% sure, luci has said she's on but no mention anywhere official about who's she with or a start time on the fb page or the chat.tv website, surely if you want people to get involved in a show wouldn't you want people to know how,where or when to watch the show, really hope this is'nt a sign of things to come
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 20:55 by madhatter13.)
22-07-2011 20:49
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I like Luci, so good that she's there. I would have liked to see other girls come back though. Charlie by all accounts on here wasn't going to be returning, I've accepted that, but no Bianca either. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
22-07-2011 21:22
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Starts at 11am tomorrow(Saturday) Bambi and Luci are on it. It is available through http://www.thechat.tv website and also through the facebook page /TheChatOfficial as I understand it. It is going to be 11am-4pm Saturday and Sunday for time being to see how it goes. If going well it might well expand days and hours.

Going to be different number to call at £1.02 per min details on chat website, otherwise the same numbers apply for texts, MMS and Chatbacks.

The Chat forum had been cleared of spam when I checked yesterday, think Bianca is focused on the magic show she is doing on the cruise ships so wouldn't have been returning anyway.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 21:48 by mikedafc.)
22-07-2011 21:38
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

Wouldn't get your hopes up re anybody getting naked, that's been made more than clear to anyone who would get the message.

They're not under the same restrictions re language etc though - not sure what to expect yet.
23-07-2011 10:11
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

cant see this show lastin in this day and age.we need to see the girls gettin topless when we call.it is on the web for fuck sake.Tongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
23-07-2011 12:47
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

"need" to?
23-07-2011 12:54
tsurugi Offline
Banned

fuck topless its a waste of time unless bambi starts fisting another girls ass!!

"taxi4bambi" couldn't agree more.
23-07-2011 16:03
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

You might be waiting a long time for that to happen on the chat, maybe you'd be better off looking on other sites if that's the sort of thing you wanna watch on an afternoon
23-07-2011 16:57
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Don't worry 30 secs in i felt the urge to put a bullet in my brain so went elsewhere. Don't know how you people can watch that for hours on end.
23-07-2011 17:19