Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Summer Sizzles

OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

RE: Summer Sizzles
although summers input has been amazing to the thread and she certainly puts in a valid point

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
05-03-2009 23:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phallusfungus Away

summer Wrote:hi guys im fine the driver decided to try and be clever and run a red light by lower marsh!!! luckily the decker and my bus was not going fast or the impact would of tipped us over!

good to hear you're fine summer

the sooner boris gets rid of those bendy buses the better...nothing beats the old routemasters in london. used to be great when i went into town with my mates as a boy, spend my home bus fare on chips and then hop off the back without paying when the conductor came around touting for fares Tongue

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2009 23:38 by phallusfungus.)
05-03-2009 23:37
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

glad ur ok summer, was all worried then for a minute, fuckin bus drivers are nutters

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
05-03-2009 23:40
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

phallusfungus Wrote:
summer Wrote:hi guys im fine the driver decided to try and be clever and run a red light by lower marsh!!! luckily the decker and my bus was not going fast or the impact would of tipped us over!

good to hear you're fine summer

the sooner boris gets rid of those bendy buses the better...nothing beats the old routemasters in london. used to be great when i went into town with my mates as a boy, spend my home bus fare on chips and then hop off the back without paying when the conductor came around touting for fares Tongue

haha those were the days

05-03-2009 23:40
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

OliQueen Wrote:jimbob in my defence i did have a go when she kicked off bout the unemployed but lets face it after she went mental certain people did kind of start on her looks so it really is a tit for tat argument

dont worry dude, u were probably the only impartial person in that argument.

05-03-2009 23:43
OliQueen Offline
Green Arrow

i think Hazhard might have been to as he was like me trying to be in pinkys corner but seeing that her argument was a losing one. but you no me mate i keep the peace or least try to

I am the Emerald Archer

Rep always appreciated
05-03-2009 23:51
summer Offline
Master Poster

jimbo5030 Wrote:glad ur ok summer, was all worried then for a minute, fuckin bus drivers are nutters

he will prob get away with it always do they all stick together london bus drivers are the most arrogant rude fookers i have ever come across in my life!!! apart from pinky but shes not a bus driver LOL

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
05-03-2009 23:57
phallusfungus Away

she just looks like the back end of a bus

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
05-03-2009 23:59
Shandy Offline

summer Wrote:
jimbo5030 Wrote:glad ur ok summer, was all worried then for a minute, fuckin bus drivers are nutters

he will prob get away with it always do they all stick together london bus drivers are the most arrogant rude fookers i have ever come across in my life!!! apart from pinky but shes not a bus driver LOL

Glad ya ok, i was in a bush crash a few months ago, wasn't fun!!

can you imagine her driving a bus........
06-03-2009 00:01
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

summer Wrote:

na she got hit by one.
my dads car got hit by a bus in london, knocked of his bumper in the middle of the junction, dad got out, picked it up put it in the boot, the bus driver had alread driven off. when he complained, they said he couldnt stop because it would cause traffic problems, and they didnt pay us any money, said it was his fault even tho the bus ran a red light and hit the back of the car.

06-03-2009 00:01