Poll: Would you pay to see a wbshow with Ashley and Charlie?
This poll is closed.
Yes 62.16% 23 62.16%
No 37.84% 14 37.84%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Would you like to see Ashley emma & Charlie Oneal do a webshow?

zola Offline
Posting Machine

Would you like to see Ashley emma & Charlie Oneal do a webshow?
Hello guys

As everyone know Ashley Emma and Charlie Oneal are very good friend and are the best 2-4-1 act on Tv, would you be willing to pay to see a webshow if Elite tv organized it, (hypothetically speaking of course)

[Image: th_000631221_kiss_122_1133lo.jpg]

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
18-07-2011 16:01
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Would you like to see Ashley emma & Charlie Oneal do a webshow?
only if i needed to go asleep real fast and was out of sleeping tablets it would be SO dull
18-07-2011 16:38
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'd like to see the behind the scenes footage of them in Vegas Tongue

Of course we'd all love to see them on a webstream together! I'd love to see all of the Elite women do an uncensored web show, but that seems unlikely. MFC is pretty good, though the quality of the cams can be a bit off, but it's better than nothing, and better than watching tame Ofcom inspected shows.

YES, I would pay, though I'm not sure how much. MFC is a bit pricey to be honest, especially if you want to go private, and that usually eats your tokens much quicker than the group shows. The best are the public shows, with can attract a lot of freeloaders, but once the number is met, the show can happen and no more tokens will be eaten, though some women will scam unfortunately.

I think the best alternative would be for Elite to have a separate uncensored webstream, that was live like another channel has, and that we would pay to see, either by night or on a monthly basis. So, there could be certain women on the night shows, and other women on the webstream at the same time, and they could do whatever they like. I'd be willing to shell out 5-10 pounds per show, though we should be able to pay by card if we like. I think it would be a success, as long as it was uncensored, with a nice quality image, and as long as it wasn't too expensive. Also, the sessions would need to be a good length, as long as how they are on the night shows, though I wouldn't mind the women starting off slowly, to build suspense. Also, if infact this was to go forward, it would be wise for the women to state what they plan on doing for any particular session, so that the customers don't have unreasonable expectations.

I can't speak for other people regarding the price, but 5-10 pounds per show would generate a lot of money, considering how many of us would love to see the Elite women have their freedom for a change. I don't know how much it would cost them to start a separate stream, but I'm confident they'd be able to recoup the cost very quickly.

I'm very surprised none of the channels have done this, well, minus one channel, but it's not exactly meeting expectations lately, possible because it's for free.

Come on Elite, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2011 17:16 by mrmann.)
18-07-2011 16:56
tsurugi Offline
Banned

[Image: NOGODNO.gif]
18-07-2011 17:45
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

YES!!!!!!!

If you mean along the lines of this..............

If you just mean generic online 'exclusive' variation of the babeshow - then see above post

18-07-2011 17:59
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

There would be other 241 webcam pairings i would pay a resonable amount to see. I don't think I would spend money on Ashley & Charlie if Ashley's night shows are anything to go by.
18-07-2011 19:41
Thread Closed