Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

The Perfect Channel

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: The Perfect Channel
(24-07-2011 22:57 )Louise Wrote:  
(24-07-2011 21:55 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(24-07-2011 21:51 )Louise Wrote:  In reply to stans post...Not every girl who does that days wants to be flashing her nipples for the nation to see.

I never suggested they do, but there's plenty who ARE happy to give dayshows of this nature.

True I guess it is about finding balance, as long as the callers dont expect that sort of talk from everyone. just because its 1.50 a min during the day doesnt mean the girls should push the boundaries....especially if they arent comfortable as they don't set the prices.

Sorry to keep on about this, but maybe I should have made it clear that I have no interest in 'talk'. I was referring to what the girls do on screen, in a visual capacity.
25-07-2011 14:35
Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Although for different reasons to that of Stan, this is where i'm coming from re these (day) shows. I'm more interested in the visual. Far more actually.
25-07-2011 17:25
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

For me it was The Chat, because it ticked the boxes of being attractive women who could have intelligent conversations as well as having fun, they were appropriately clothed for a daytime show, as for me if you want a wank show then that is what the night time shows are designed for and as you said at the beginning of this thread if you want a wank show during the day you have places on the internet you can go to satisfy this.
25-07-2011 18:19
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think from the posts we're all giving the message that the calls are far too expensive to ring up and talk about the weather. I like Schmoo's point about these shows being a fantasy. I suppose they are, and the uniforms / studio sets is all part of that fantasy.

I have called daytime shows and chatted normally to girls, with also a little bit of cheeky innuendo / suggestion involved too. I have called daytime shows far more frequently than nights.

I like xxxpanded / flirtxchange's cheap rates because at least you're not losing too much money for the call. But also a lot of my other favourite babes (as listed in my profile) appear on the bigger channels, and I simply cannot afford to splash money around to these companies. As much as I'd love to call a lot of my daytime favourites, the current financial limits make it difficult.

I also like Stan's point about the visual action. I suppose if a girl moves around a bit and really looks like she's enjoying being there, and we can see she's really happy, it'll make us guys happy too. Admittedly some of the shows studio set up don't allow for too much movement.

At the end of the day I am still, and for the forseeable future, a fan of the babeshow channel concept, and long may them continue. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
25-07-2011 18:26
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Very sensible post there fella. One that i agree with too. If i may quote excerpts:

(25-07-2011 18:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  I like Schmoo's point about these shows being a fantasy. I suppose they are, and the uniforms / studio sets is all part of that fantasy.

The whole concept of these shows is fantasy - no matter what anybody says, or how they may try to disagree with this, this is why we watch/call. It's just differing ideas of our individual fantasies. Mine, i have explained and therefore why i continue to watch/call..

(25-07-2011 18:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  At the end of the day I am still, and for the forseeable future, a fan of the babeshow channel concept, and long may them continue. Smile

.. and will do so whilst my fantasies are being fulfilled..

(25-07-2011 18:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  .. I simply cannot afford to splash money around to these companies. As much as I'd love to call a lot of my daytime favourites, the current financial limits make it difficult.

.. despite the cost. This is my sin i guess - but i more than happily live with it. Free of guilt too!
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2011 18:52 by schmoo.)
25-07-2011 18:42
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2011 18:42 )schmoo Wrote:  Very sensible post there fella. One that i agree with too. If i may quote excerpts:

(25-07-2011 18:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  I like Schmoo's point about these shows being a fantasy. I suppose they are, and the uniforms / studio sets is all part of that fantasy.

The whole concept of these shows is fantasy - no matter what anybody says, or how they may try to disagree with this, this is why we watch/call. It's just differing ideas of our individual fantasies. Mine, i have explained and therefore why i continue to watch/call..

(25-07-2011 18:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  At the end of the day I am still, and for the forseeable future, a fan of the babeshow channel concept, and long may them continue. Smile

.. and will do so whilst my fantasies are being fulfilled..

(25-07-2011 18:26 )Regenerated Wrote:  .. I simply cannot afford to splash money around to these companies. As much as I'd love to call a lot of my daytime favourites, the current financial limits make it difficult.

.. despite the cost. This is my sin i guess - but i more than happily live with it. Free of guilt too!

I concur it was fantasy for me as well, the mind is a very powerful thing and much more stimulating than a full on night show.

I used to listen in to guys being brought off (obviously a bit of a voyeur!) by innuendo and tease on days and it really hit the mark for me as well, tried the same thing with nights no affect.

I think pre offcom all callers to dayshows had their tastes satisfied one way or another, now callers and listeners are diminishing which is a pity and will ultimately lead to format change I reckon.
25-07-2011 19:28
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

I would have to agree that the tease aspect was the huge draw of daytime shows. I find it much sexier when a girl is dressed sexy and teasing than the full-on night shows and I agree girls going straight into "fuck me with that big cock" mode just doesn't excite me I'm afraid.
There needs to be some tease and the only place you used to get that really was the dayshows.

To be honest I think you should still be able to have suggestive chats in the day. I can understand them not wanting the girls dressed too provocatively and lets face it some of the daytime outfits of the past left very little to the imagination. And maybe I can understand why they dont want people bending over with their arse to camera but a bit of sexy talk for paying callers? Come on, were all adults here!
25-07-2011 21:17
Louise Offline
Senior Poster

(25-07-2011 21:17 )spyboy Wrote:  I would have to agree that the tease aspect was the huge draw of daytime shows. I find it much sexier when a girl is dressed sexy and teasing than the full-on night shows and I agree girls going straight into "fuck me with that big cock" mode just doesn't excite me I'm afraid.
There needs to be some tease and the only place you used to get that really was the dayshows.

To be honest I think you should still be able to have suggestive chats in the day. I can understand them not wanting the girls dressed too provocatively and lets face it some of the daytime outfits of the past left very little to the imagination. And maybe I can understand why they dont want people bending over with their arse to camera but a bit of sexy talk for paying callers? Come on, were all adults here!

many of the girls work daytimes because they don't have to talk dirty.....its up to the girl in question as to how they talk rather than the channel....
25-07-2011 21:53
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

(25-07-2011 21:53 )Louise Wrote:  many of the girls work daytimes because they don't have to talk dirty.....its up to the girl in question as to how they talk rather than the channel....

I dont expect them to talk dirty but I think being a little suggestive and teasing should be fine. And Im not saying every girl should, just that it shouldnt be a problem if they do (as Ofcom seems to think it is)
25-07-2011 22:05
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Suggestive and teasing (talk).. that is what innuendo is.

This is so far removed from a girl talking dirty.

Now whilst the talk is not the priority for me in any case (i don't want, or even like, dirty talk - one reason why night shows will never get a call from me) i would still like the option of the above innuendo talk thrown into my daytime calls. And i get this.
25-07-2011 22:38
Thread Closed