Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion

percpint Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion
Whats happening? 3 days missing now. Can't believe there's no one to do the show. Is it poor organisation? If it is then Indianking must be away, he's always on top of things usually.
And the best thing of all, the osg giving the number to call the girls (????) is obscuring the 'stay tuned we'll be right back' message!
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2013 17:03 by percpint.)
23-12-2013 15:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

Now Tashie Jackson is on, tweeted as a cameo appearance. don't know why they bothered. If i wanted to talk to her she's on babestation often enough. Many more times than any of the masti girls, who i like talking to. Perhaps cellcast should try offering more shifts to the established and popular masti girls.
23-12-2013 19:59
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

with Kiran & Alaska leaving and several times lately tuning in to see the logo & message "we will be back soon" it is concerning. Hopefully it is just due to weather/travel problems & lack of available girls due to Xmas time period
23-12-2013 22:59
thescientist Away

^ I was wondering that the "no shows" were anything to do with the possibility that the number viewers and callers to the show had fallen off dramatically. I was a regular viewer of MC and BS daytime on the web stream, but now I'm only an occasional viewer. Since the move to MK the quality of the web stream can only be described as "shite", and have mentioned this, along with other forum members on a number of occasions on other threads. It's been a number of months now since the move and still nothing has been done to improve things. It makes you wonder if anyone at MK actually gives a damn about the situationannoyed
24-12-2013 16:39
dru_1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

No Mariam...No Lalilta...No Zohra...Massive logos covering 2/3 of the screen/girl...Low quality streams online...No shows last few days...

Sorry but mastichat has gone down hill big time!!

I was a happy regular caller until now! grrr...ok rant over Big Grin

Please fix it!!

Bring Zohra on Fullscreen no silly logos and I will call her for 2 hours Big Grin
27-12-2013 20:13
dealer89 Offline
Junior Poster

Agree with everything being said. For me, Mariam, Zohra, Ayesha and Sahara made Mastichat. I'm not interested in the others so will tune in on rare occassion to see if Zohra is on but even that doesnt look likely these days. The web stream is absolutely abysmal and they have totally F****d the view of the girls when the bloody logos take up half their bodies! For us guys that want to see legs whats the point in watching.

The old studio before the move was great and Mastichat use to have a good rotation if not limited number of hotties. Now it seems that Rochelle Hardy has taken over as everytime I switch on I see her on the bloody set! I apologies to the other girls and mean no offence as everyone has their personal preference but they simply don't compare to the original girls we use to get on this channel. Also I hate this babestaion/mastichat hybrid crap, they were good before as their own entities, more penny pinching from the producers no doubt.

It will only go down hill from here unless they get a proper lineup of hot girls (preferbaly of asian origin as I thought that what was the show was about) , bring back Mariam ( pay her double or something, the girls phone was busy for the whole damn show!) , change the set to something where the girls are free to move and sort out the hideous web stream and onscreen graphics.

Also where the hell had IndianKing gone... I hope he hasnt abandoned ship...
28-12-2013 11:12
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

maybe my memory is playing up but I could have sworn Zohra said she was on today...
The stupid stay tuned graphic on at present.. oh bugger Huh

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
02-01-2014 14:30
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

What is up with mastichat ? Is it being abandoned? Does no one take an interest in it any more?
02-01-2014 22:35
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(02-01-2014 22:35 )percpint Wrote:  What is up with mastichat ? Is it being abandoned? Does no one take an interest in it any more?

I hope not in a way, but if it _is_, I hope a lot of the babes don't leave the channels, babes like Zohra, Lalita, Ayesha, Sophie Star and Tanya (who I've enjoyed watching today so much) go to other channels that would appreciate some wonderful babes!
02-01-2014 22:37
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

Think Lalita has already gone. Sophie left some time ago and just made a one off appearance the other day. Ayesha seems to have missed a few of her shifts, think Tanya was a last minute stand in today. I'll post Jazz's shifts for January in her thread.
02-01-2014 22:54