Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion
There have been so many fine young babes on Masti. Ayesha, Jazz and Lalita need to be picked up by one of the shows.

Time to give Jamie a nudge [Image: smileyvault-whip.gif] again
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 15:49 by Charlemagne.)
23-02-2014 15:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

(23-02-2014 15:39 )Charlemagne Wrote:  There have been so many fine young babes on Masti. Ayesha, Jazz and Lalita need to be picked up by one of the shows.

Lets not forgot Tanya!

Further to my earlier comment in this thread, I really will miss Masti, a lot of the perfomers had the right attitude both on screen and on the phone during the daytime.

Ayesha is currently on at the mo and doing a fine turn!!
23-02-2014 15:42
thescientist Away

The end is certainly very sad and disappointing news, but in some ways not surprising. Over the last few months communication from Indian King stopped and had me wondering if something wasn't right. The move to MK hasn't done Masti Chat any favours. Since the move a few girls left, the quality of the webstream, (which I need to watch) deteriorated significantly and nothing has been done about it and the new restricted sets have not allowed the girls to shine.
Masti has over time had the most gorgeous daytime girls Zohra, Tanya, Jazz, Ayesha, Sophie, Maya, Mariam,Tara, Lalita, Kiran, Shanti and Sitara all spring to mind. Lets hope some will appear elsewhere soon.
23-02-2014 16:59
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

With mastichat gone, Milton Keynes will sink back to being only known as the place with the concrete cows! Show killed off by too many cancelations an the inability to find decent stand ins. Non masti girls only achieving a fraction of the calls that the regulars make. Shifts not being covered due to transport problems since the move. Seems that babestation is like many other floundering companies. In its rush to cut costs it ignored its most important asset, its workforce, not considering what the move meant to them.
24-02-2014 15:10
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

All good things etc etc...

Masti Chat has been my favourite show [day or night] for quite a while. Just to name a few others not mentioned in previous posts; Alaska Lewis, Zara Caan, Veena, Sanam, Madhu, Aneesha, Sara, Aziza, Varsha, Hira, Raani, Natasha, Tamara and Yasmina. Such a diverse group of presenters, don't think we will ever see its like again.
24-02-2014 21:44
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2014 21:44 )Forum Style Wrote:  All good things etc etc...

Masti Chat has been my favourite show [day or night] for quite a while. Just to name a few others not mentioned in previous posts; Alaska Lewis, Zara Caan, Veena, Sanam, Madhu, Aneesha, Sara, Aziza, Varsha, Hira, Raani, Natasha, Tamara and Yasmina. Such a diverse group of presenters, don't think we will ever see its like again.

Mores the pity. It was original, fresh and great. PS, Isla and Sahara Knight too!
24-02-2014 22:53
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I naively assumed the end meant that BS would just have the extra hours & so on, and it was just a cosmetic losing-the-name. But now I see it's just ads.

So is this were Senior Service (sic)'s new daytime hours have come from?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-03-2014 20:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2014 20:09 )Doddle Wrote:  I naively assumed the end meant that BS would just have the extra hours & so on, and it was just a cosmetic losing-the-name. But now I see it's just ads.

So is this were Senior Service (sic)'s new daytime hours have come from?

Bs just dont have the talent anymore to cover the hours

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-03-2014 07:04
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Not even the few Masti-marvels who've just seen their show end?

I find it slightly hard to believe the downward spiral was talent-led.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-03-2014 09:05
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I think it was partly financial and partly that they lost a lot of popular girls when they moved to MK that has led to show ending
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 20:26 by mikedafc.)
02-03-2014 20:24