lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Get an extra 5% - only from UK Babe Channels

admin. Offline
Administrator

Get an extra 5% - only from UK Babe Channels
On the occasion of the forum's 3rd birthday we have some good news to announce - a 5% bonus on Fantasy Village (Glamour Stars Live) memberships for accounts registered through the forum. Smile

To get the UK Babe Channels 5% bonus you need to register with Fantasy Village by following a Fantasy Village link in the forum or by clicking on a Fantasy Village banner in the forum, such as this one:

The UK Babe Channels 5% bonus will give Fantasy Village members an extra 5% of free credits with every top up they make for the lifetime of their Fantasy Village membership. Cool
27-07-2011 19:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Get an extra 5% - only from UK Babe Channels
If you already have an account with GSL, then can you still sign up and create another with Fantasy Village?
27-07-2011 20:42
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2011 20:42 )aceman65 Wrote:  If you already have an account with GSL, then can you still sign up and create another with Fantasy Village?

I expect so - it seems to be a separate site, so it must have it's own membership list.
27-07-2011 20:54
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Sorry if my question is dumb, but what's the point of this site?

It seems to have the same girls doing the same shows as GSL.

Aside from this discount, is there anything on this site that's not on GSL - couldn't see it myself.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
28-07-2011 05:11
admin. Offline
Administrator

(28-07-2011 05:11 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Aside from this discount, is there anything on this site that's not on GSL - couldn't see it myself.

No, not at the moment, but then it's only just started. There may be offers available through Fantasy Village in the future, i.e. exclusive to Fantasy Village members.

In reply to the earlier question in this thread, yes Glamour Stars Live members are welcome to register with Fantasy Village, so you can be a member of both.
28-07-2011 09:00
admin. Offline
Administrator

Important I've just been informed that there's a "slight technical problem with the 5% extra on Fantasy Village purchases." This means that signing up to Fantasy Village won't get the 5% bonus at the moment, but hopefully this misfortune will be fixed before long. The Fantasy Village site is otherwise working fine, it's just not giving the 5% extra yet.
28-07-2011 12:33
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

sorry but have to add, GSL members can use their GSL accounts on the Fantasy Village no need to open a new account.
lets wait to see what develops before wholesale opening of new accounts on FV and just duplicating accounts
28-07-2011 18:53

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks