gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Babe Video - normal service again

admin. Offline
Administrator

Babe Video - normal service again
There was a network problem affecting Babe Video yesterday which made the site unreachable for much of the day. The server was running throughout, it just wasn't possible to connect to it for long periods. Please accept apologies for this loss of service, but unfortunately network problems like the one we had yesterday are out of our control and we can only wait for them to be fixed. I repeat that the problem did not affect the site itself and therefore there is no question of anything being lost from the site. It was simply a problem with connecting to it. All is well now and normal connection to the site without any interruptions has been possible for the last 9 hours.
07-08-2011 12:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Babe Video - normal service again
Some people no doubt noticed that Babe Video was unavailable for a few hours on Wednesday evening. This was due to some required maintenance work which ended up taking a lot longer than anticipated. Apologies for the interruption to the availability of the site, but it was simply due to some routine work overshooting the expected window in which it was expected to be completed. The site has normal service again now. Cool
15-10-2011 10:56
pauldawson Offline
Junior Poster

why wont the videos load up when you click on them? it goes straight to internet explorer cannot display page only on that site
01-02-2012 19:53
admin. Offline
Administrator

(01-02-2012 19:53 )pauldawson Wrote:  why wont the videos load up when you click on them?

I checked Babe Video just now and it seems to be working OK at the moment.
01-02-2012 20:14
terence Offline

i just checked and it's working for me as well.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
01-02-2012 20:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

It working fine for me as well. Big Grin Although a little sluggish to initially load. Wink
01-02-2012 21:38
awhite01 Offline
Senior Poster

I've tried to upload a video file twice with no success the file size is 131mb below limit but all I get is the media is being uploaded leave it for a while come back to it it then says you must be logged in to upload which I was.
Can anyone help with this???
04-06-2012 19:05
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2012 19:05 )awhite01 Wrote:  I've tried to upload a video file twice with no success the file size is 131mb below limit but all I get is the media is being uploaded leave it for a while come back to it it then says you must be logged in to upload which I was.
Can anyone help with this???

I haven't used the site for a long time, but I used to experience this occasionally. Two possibilities:

- Uploading a 131MB file can take a little while (it'd take the average uploader with a 1Meg upload speed around 20-25 minutes). The site used to log you out after a while if you didn't browse pages (even if you were uploading - it didn't seem to recognise you still being there). So if I was uploading a file that might take a long time, I'd open the home page in other browser window or tab and refresh it occasionally - to let the site know I was still using it and keep myself logged in.

- Uploads used to fail if you included any odd characters in your filename.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
04-06-2012 19:24
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

The solution from skateguy might do the trick, but you can also upload a small file as a test. Uploading a short video will tell you if there's a problem with your file type. If the small test video uploads successfully then go back to skateguy's suggestion. Otherwise it looks like a problem with your file type.
04-06-2012 19:56
TopManHaroon Offline
Apprentice Poster

http://www.babevideo.co.uk/?How to access videos?
I i have registered on the partner webite but have problems with accessing videos....coulld someone let me me know how to access the videos, the server times out and dosen't manage to play videos as internet explolrer dosent respond server seems bus? any advances to help will be appreciated...cheers!
01-01-2013 15:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles