babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Has anyone seen this before?

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Has anyone seen this before?
well if thats the case you can complain to ofcom as its not advertised as a paying service, all the other services they offer they tell you that they charge at the beginnig, the pic vids and 3g all say this is how much it costs all on screen there and then , there was and has never been a message saying it costs....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-10-2008 14:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Well, like Sexstation do with theirs, they probably hide it in a tiny box, or with small print somewhere. I think with Sexstation, you get a link and there is a little tiny box with terms and conditions, and you have to go down quite a bit to see that you have to pay, and quite a bit of money too I might add. Fucking rip off, the lot of it.
09-10-2008 14:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

** Hello HEXIT. Before we start chatting, I need to validate you. Please can you call 020 **** **** from your mobile phone and enter **** when asked. This is a standard land line call, and not premium rate.

is the message i got when i loged on...

so i duno where the previous guy got charges 5 quid

m8 its different with sextation you click on what looks like an msn link and it takes you to a 3rd party site...
pp probably just want to tie your mob number to your msn addi so you can be proven 18 as its an 18+ show

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008 15:12 by HEX!T.)
09-10-2008 15:08
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

I would imagine its when you call them on your mobile phone.

Plus that way they can bill you too! Smile
09-10-2008 15:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

m8 it says in the above message its not a premium service, if they then charge you then they are breaking the law, when i throw some cash at my phone next i'll ring the number and let u know... im gona be pretty pissed if they then tell me its a payed service, just to chat with em back stage... also as far as im aware windows live has banned paid services that use its web chat...

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2008 15:31 by HEX!T.)
09-10-2008 15:30
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

Did you call that number and enter your pin they gave you? I'm pretty sure the charge is after you've registered. You have to book minutes or whatever. The "not a premium service" stuff is just to register you.
10-10-2008 13:45
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Moorey Wrote:Did you call that number and enter your pin they gave you? I'm pretty sure the charge is after you've registered. You have to book minutes or whatever. The "not a premium service" stuff is just to register you.

This sounds right...if they start sending you thank you messages,these are charged at 1.50.....but it's pretty F**k*D up if they do,without clearly stating the cost...I can't see them charging for this service on one site and not another..
10-10-2008 14:02
desperateroger Offline
Junior Poster

Surely the standard land line call means the call you make to register is a standrad land line call? Not anything after that.

That's how I read it anyway.
12-10-2008 07:59
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Tried this in my msn and got no responce????
14-10-2008 22:32
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

You will find, despite what anyone tells you-it's not the person you think you're talking to, unless you can actually see them. Trust me on that one ;-)

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
25-10-2008 15:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV