Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Why do people call these channels?

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Why do people call these channels?
Having been here a while it is plain to me that almost all of the guys on this forum who phone know what they are getting for their money and enjoy it.Like someone else mentioned on this thread it's a fantasy and they are under no illusion as to what they are paying for and consider it value for money for the enjoyment they get in return.And yes they are keeping these channels broadcasting for people like me who don't call Smile
I would put myself firmly in the 'susceptible' camp on this one.I know if I did phone I would become one of these guys who takes it too serious and pledges undying love to the girls and eventually ends up skint,disillusioned and living on the streets! Big Grin I don't wish for this to happen and that is why I don't phone or text but appreciate the service these channels offer and why guys use it Smile

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2009 20:26 by Dreamlander.)
05-02-2009 20:24
Find all posts by this user
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well this raises the issue about generalizations. Never say none of the girls don't care about any of their callers, nor that everyone phones up to jerk off or be all soppy. Yup, although my phoning days are kinda behind me now I would never rule out at least starting a friendship with one of the ladies. I guess being a little bit random helps. Just so long as you're not completely 'Bonkers' Rolleyes Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
05-02-2009 20:26
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:What makes it even more audacious is the fact that these viewers would not have these channels to view if people didn't phone in..that would mean no forum for them to make their condescending points...cheeky bastards!

What? You want me to thank you now? And what's all this crap about me being 'pawned'? What the fuck does that mean? I'm guessing it's some childish term that means 'you've won' or some such nonsense. Is it the same as 'owned' by any chance? That's equally as annoying! For the record, I don't believe I've been 'owned' or indeed 'pawned', I was just stating my point of view, and that hasn't changed, so you can stick your pawn up your arse!
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2009 20:38 by OurJud.)
05-02-2009 20:36
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

OurJud Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:What makes it even more audacious is the fact that these viewers would not have these channels to view if people didn't phone in..that would mean no forum for them to make their condescending points...cheeky bastards!

What? You want me to thank you now? And what's all this crap about me being 'pawned'? What the fuck does that mean? I'm guessing it's some childish term that means 'you've won' or some such nonsense. Is it the same as 'owned' by any chance? That's equally as annoying! For the record, I don't believe I've been 'owned' or indeed 'pawned', I was just stating my point of view, and that hasn't changed, so you can stick your pawn up your arse!

chill the fuck out Jud baby, its all just a game. relax baby and take a chill pill and feel the heavenly vibe of sex,hell even call one of the girls motherfucker Smile

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
05-02-2009 20:40
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

Red Wrote:Well this raises the issue about generalizations. Never say none of the girls don't care about any of their callers, nor that everyone phones up to jerk off or be all soppy. Yup, although my phoning days are kinda behind me now I would never rule out at least starting a friendship with one of the ladies. I guess being a little bit random helps. Just so long as you're not completely 'Bonkers' Rolleyes Big Grin

But that's my whole point! Friendship?? You might think you're forming a friendship, but the girl on the other end couldn't give a flying fuck about anything other than your pound fifty. They laugh at your 'randomness', but the operative word here is 'at'. They're not laughing because they find you ammusing, they're laughing because it keeps you on the phone longer. Longer phone calls equal more revenue.
Thank you, Red, for illustrating the misapprehension I was referring to.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2009 20:45 by OurJud.)
05-02-2009 20:42
cherryryder Offline
Gone

OurJud Wrote:What? You want me to thank you now? And what's all this crap about me being 'pawned'? What the fuck does that mean? I'm guessing it's some childish term that means 'you've won' or some such nonsense. Is it the same as 'owned' by any chance? That's equally as annoying! For the record, I don't believe I've been 'owned' or indeed 'pawned', I was just stating my point of view, and that hasn't changed, so you can stick your pawn up your arse!

You're not really 'with it', are you?

p.s. If a cum-stain was mixed with a skid mark, that's what you'd be...
05-02-2009 20:44
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:p.s. If a cum-stain was mixed with a skid mark, that's what you'd be...

Christ, that's clever! How long was you thinking that one up? I feel truly humiliated now. Well done, sir. I certainly shan't be posting anymore. Not when we have posters who can insult me as clevery as that. I simply can't match it.
05-02-2009 20:50
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

dont be a smartass OurJud no one likes a smartass my friend. Smile

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
05-02-2009 20:52
cherryryder Offline
Gone

OurJud Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:p.s. If a cum-stain was mixed with a skid mark, that's what you'd be...

Christ, that's clever! How long was you thinking that one up? I feel truly humiliated now. Well done, sir. I certainly shan't be posting anymore. Not when we have posters who can insult me as clevery as that. I simply can't match it.
When it comes to ripostes I'm in a different league to you..and you know what they say about sarcasm....

I imagine you being a fat, sweaty individual...would my imagination be correct?
05-02-2009 20:56
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

lol cherryryder, lay off our new friend OurJud, he is a well pronounced, well punctuated individual Smile lol im well funny

05-02-2009 21:01
Thread Closed