Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average

Petition

Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

RE: Petition
(21-08-2011 21:19 )eccles Wrote:  But the powers that be have better things to do that compile lists of people wanting a minor relaxation of broadcasting policy.

Mmm. It starts with having no interest in broadcasting policy.

Move along. Government policy you might not agree with.

Nothing to see here.

They are always interested in us that's why we have a census.

Where and who you are?

No, no it's to decide what level of public services we should provide that why we have to count you.

Arf. Arf.
21-08-2011 21:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(20-08-2011 00:13 )eccles Wrote:  Not enough votes to get debated in Parliament yet, not even enough to give MPs sleepless nights, but the petition has crept up to page 3.

Huh Am I missing something here? The petition is currently on page 40?? Where'd you get page 3 from??
22-08-2011 14:50
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Page 39 now if you look at all petitions, page 2 for the DCMS. 29 votes, 2 behind the petition to raise the watershed to 10:30.

Cmon guys, we must know like minded people who will sign up.

Gone fishing
22-08-2011 22:10
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

Surely there is people on here that don't like the way things are at the moment that can add their names to the petition.
The Babestation section has a whack of threads n posts complaining about the qaulity of their product.
Is there not a way of letting people using the forum know that there is a petition they can sign if they are unhappy with the qaulity of the babeshows.
Don't know if you would get away with posting a thread in each of the channels sections so that people know that the petition exists.

I have added the link to the petition on my facebook page,Hopefully anybody that signs it or has will also add it to their page.Most of you guys out there will have a facebook page so put the link up and let it get noticed by as much people as possible and give it a much better chance.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2011 23:49 by Gibbs Luvs Dani O.)
22-08-2011 23:25
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Thanks Gibbs, specially for the Facebook link. Who knows, if enough people post links it might start appearing at the top of Google searches?!

I have posted a few other links but suspect that posting everywhere would get me a spam warning.

Up to 31 now.

Gone fishing
23-08-2011 00:25
HEX!T Away
Retired

whats buggin me is that as of me signing theres only 38 sig's on it so far. i thought this issue would be given the the full support of the forum... all the guys who think that adult tv is just a rippoff should be making a B-line for this.
same with all the guys who complain of tame shows no matter what there channel choice and regardless of their fav babe...

come on mod's pm every member with eccles link and get there asses moving to sign this...
the more sig's the better...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2011 16:39 by HEX!T.)
25-08-2011 16:38
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(25-08-2011 16:38 )HEX!T Wrote:  whats buggin me is that as of me signing theres only 38 sig's on it so far. i thought this issue would be given the the full support of the forum... all the guys who think that adult tv is just a rippoff should be making a B-line for this.
same with all the guys who complain of tame shows no matter what there channel choice and regardless of their fav babe...

come on mod's pm every member with eccles link and get there asses moving to sign this...
the more sig's the better...

Couldn't agree more mate, everyone is quick to jump on the band wagon slating shows and giving their 2 penny's worth on how to improve and do this and call them tame etc, yet 38 signatures is frankly embarrassing considering the amount of members who have been online.
I have posted the link about but doesn't seem to be generating much interest. I'm both surprised and disappointed ,

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
25-08-2011 17:15
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Time for posters to put up or shut up, i can't see anyone could legitamately moan about the way the channels operate if they don't sign up to thw petition!

bladewave
26-08-2011 12:24
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I've added my support for this. I think any member or guest reading this should do the same. Afterall as consenting adults, we should be given our freedom of choice back in regards to this.

All the best

Ace.
26-08-2011 12:35
terence Offline

i've signed it. i don't need any stuffy shirted kunt telling me what i can and more importantly can't watch!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2011 12:40 by terence.)
26-08-2011 12:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply