gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Ever been caught short?

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Ever been caught short?
After Gerard Depardieu's infamous slash in the isle episode, just wondered if any forum members have had a similar experience or close shave'sRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2011 16:52 by SOCATOA.)
19-08-2011 16:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

RE: Ever been caught short?
Is this your version of the 'pissed off' thread? only you're looking for people who have 'pissed on' something Wink

I can't remember the motorway i was on but i was coming back from somewhere after helping a friends mother move some furniture, in return for my hard work she bought me 3 pints of the cheapest beer she could find, after about 45 minutes i needed to pee so badly that i was getting pains in my side :S even though i was on the busy motorway thankfully the traffic had slowed to a stop so i dived out of the van (i wasn't driving) and peed on the verge of the hard shoulder,in the middle of the day (a chorus of car beeps started up as encouragement).....just as the road policing unit went passed :S...rather then getting a warning, i got a cheeky 'whey hey' from the female officer who was driving Tongue

True story...I never monkey with the truth Wink

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2011 17:28 by Chimpy.)
19-08-2011 17:27
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Was caught short on the golf course so slipped into the bushes. Two female members played through and i heard one say " never seen anyone play a three wood out of such thick rough before":rolleyes:RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
19-08-2011 17:38
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(19-08-2011 17:38 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Was caught short on the golf course so slipped into the bushes. Two female members played through and i heard one say " never seen anyone play a three wood out of such thick rough before":rolleyes:RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

Did they take two club lengths?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
19-08-2011 17:40
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

I alsn nipped into the bushes during a round of golf.Thinking I was being discreet,until a woman on a horse passed by as a lane bordered the course."Morning" she said,I returned the greeting & with my free hand waved for some stupid reason.Maybe my reply should've been "glory". I'm pretty sure she knew I wasn't searching for a lost ball...on 2nd thoughts...

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-08-2011 12:22
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

"I see" said the blind man, peeing into the wind. "It's all coming back to me now".

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

21-08-2011 20:06
flumpertron Offline
Senior Poster

Gary Lineker was caught short during a match in the 1990 world cup. Not number ones but number TWOS!!!!!!! He did the sensible thing and just pooped his shorts. Packet of crisps anyone?
16-07-2012 01:58
mr williams Offline

In 1961 America were preparing to put their first man in space and as it was only going to be a 15 minute sub-orbital flight no thought was given to toilet facilities. Unfortunately there was hold up after hold up during the countdown and after almost four hours astronaut Alan Shephard gave them an ultimatum "either you light this candle or open the hatch".

With the launch window running out there was only one thing for it - he had to wee in his spacesuit, and as astronauts lie flat on their back with their legs slightly raised at lift-off you can imagine how uncomfortable that must have been as it all ran back downhill.

The flight was a complete success but next man up Virgil Grissom was taking no chances, and rigged up an empty bottle with a rubber tube which he fitted into the leg of his spacesuit!

16-07-2012 10:48
mr williams Offline

(16-07-2012 01:58 )flumpertron Wrote:  Packet of crisps anyone?

Do they still make them in Bovril flavour? Surprised

16-07-2012 10:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles