Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average

who's on callgirls Live tonight

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: who's on callgirls Live tonight
I too would be interested in the answer to that question.
21-10-2008 09:16
Find all posts by this user
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

Ok, I did ask and it was pretty much what I thought. It's basically the same answer as to why some nights there are three girls, and other nights four.
I emailed the producer yesterday and got a response pretty much straight away saying: "It’s incredibly complex situation, we try and spread it about equally amongst the girls."
It's basically about balancing the amount of girls that want to be on and trying to be as fair as possible whilst bringing you guys what/who you want.
Does this help???

Anyway, tonight will be Bonnie Simon, Emma Butt, Roxy Rush and Nikita!

http://www.televisionx.com
21-10-2008 10:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ohyeah123 Offline
Junior Poster

someone record roxy tonight please, there are no good pics of her on the web
21-10-2008 21:53
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

Rolleyes RE: who's on callgirls Live tonight
tvxmole Wrote:Ok, I did ask and it was pretty much what I thought. It's basically the same answer as to why some nights there are three girls, and other nights four.
I emailed the producer yesterday and got a response pretty much straight away saying: "It’s incredibly complex situation, we try and spread it about equally amongst the girls."
It's basically about balancing the amount of girls that want to be on and trying to be as fair as possible whilst bringing you guys what/who you want.
Does this help???

Thanks for asking - even if I'm not much the wiser. Think the incredibly sexy Georgie has only done the Sextalk show twice in the last month - which is very frustrating!
22-10-2008 00:53
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

Tonight we have Bonnie Simon, Emma Butt, Georgie and Porcha!

I noticed that there was a thread a little while back about streaming live callgirls videos. Is this something you guys would be interested in? If it is I can suggest it. Let me know your thoughts on it.

22-10-2008 14:50
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

any idea in when one day that the shows will be live streaming on then net?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-10-2008 15:34
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

Well, if you guys think it would be a good idea then I'll push for it to happen. There's no definite plans as yet. Basically guys, this is your chance to have a real impact on callgirls!

22-10-2008 16:00
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

well i for one would watch it, they could do it like how sexstation does during the day over net, babeworld has done that now, so why not TVX Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-10-2008 16:10
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

tvxmole Wrote:I noticed that there was a thread a little while back about streaming live callgirls videos. Is this something you guys would be interested in? If it is I can suggest it. Let me know your thoughts on it.

I think that would definitely be of interest. If you had a show streamed over the web I'm sure it would attract viewers.

You could try it for limited hours to begin with to see how it worked.

I guess you wouldn't want to do it during TV broadcast hours, as it could take away from your TV audience. BUt before the watershed when you basically can't do anything on TV, I'm sure a web show would be a hit.
23-10-2008 09:51
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

tvxmole Have you heard anything about them annoying 25p/75p logos? What an eye sore they constantly block the view…

Will you give my thx to the TVX producer for getting the Gorgeous Porcha & ask him to put her on the nude show more often & Don’t forget Bonnie mmm….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
23-10-2008 10:24
Thread Closed