Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Lori on freeview

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Lori on freeview tonight ?
if the link keeps freezing try pausing it for 30 seconds this should give enough buffer time to stop the problem.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-02-2009 19:19
Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Will do HexitWink
09-02-2009 19:21
Shandy Offline

tho there is still the problem of it switching to pre-recorded stuff at midnight tho! and with the weather like it is, i doubt my freeview will be working! Sad
09-02-2009 19:41
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

well im just preaaring my opening texts for the nights. how about your just like chelsea a solid rear a firm middile area and 2 Strikers up front !!!!! oh yes i scare myself sometimes lol
09-02-2009 20:30
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

BigKarlUK Wrote:well im just preaaring my opening texts for the nights. how about your just like chelsea a solid rear a firm middile area and 2 Strikers up front !!!!! oh yes i scare myself sometimes lol

Hey BigKarlUK i like that, its a good'n just make sure you do a bit of editing on the spelling before you send it..(no affence ..i have the same prob myself with typing i dont check it and then its too bloody late)! I sent a text the other day to emma and missed a word out completly and a couple of letters to another word). Look foward to seeing that text later!!! Smile

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
09-02-2009 20:39
Shandy Offline

haha sounds a good one! lol
09-02-2009 20:41
Dreamlander Offline

'Lori Latex'! That name might stick! Just set my PVR up for this evening's entertainment! This show has a series link but 3am PP doesn't!

Dreamlander
09-02-2009 20:47
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Yeah thats why im doing them now and not at 4am in the morning like the flinstones one which nearly fucked up big style lol but she enjoyed it and thats all that counts lol

or the one that i had for tj last night that screwed up cos it was 2 long.
firebird Wrote:
BigKarlUK Wrote:well im just preaaring my opening texts for the nights. how about your just like chelsea a solid rear a firm middile area and 2 Strikers up front !!!!! oh yes i scare myself sometimes lol

Hey BigKarlUK i like that, its a good'n just make sure you do a bit of editing on the spelling before you send it..(no affence ..i have the same prob myself with typing i dont check it and then its too bloody late)! I sent a text the other day to emma and missed a word out completly and a couple of letters to another word). Look foward to seeing that text later!!! Smile
09-02-2009 20:51
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Yeah thats why im doing them now and not at 4am in the morning like the flinstones one which nearly fucked up big style lol but she enjoyed it and thats all that counts lol

or the one that i had for tj last night that screwed up cos it was 2 long.
firebird Wrote:

09-02-2009 20:54
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

it was latex Lori the NipSlip Princess sent her a parcel before nearly posted it like that but as had to go into the postoffice to post it decided against it lol
09-02-2009 20:57
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles