babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Lacey Lorenzo (Lisa) - Studio66 nightshow Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lisa Lorenzo - Chat & Discussion
If it's the sort of wardrobe malfunction I think you're on about then people won't say so elite wont get in trouble

Piper Niven Superfan
28-09-2011 15:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
relex109 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(28-09-2011 15:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If it's the sort of wardrobe malfunction I think you're on about then people won't say so elite wont get in trouble

ahh it cant have been that kind then Tongue.... point taken tho for future reference
28-09-2011 18:01
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I think it's about time Afroman fixed that damn wardrobe door. laugh How are the babes supposed to change outfits, if it keeps malfunctioning like this. laugh
28-09-2011 18:52
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

For the first time in quite a while i managed to catch an hour of one of the babe shows, Lisa is an absolute babe and from the bit i saw she looks a natural. If i ever get the chance to sneak a few minutes alone i might just give her a callSmile

Moderator Notice : A few posts chatting about Lisa on Myfreecams have been moved to a new thread, here.
30-09-2011 22:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nice to see lisa is back on tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
09-10-2011 22:15
HillGee1980 Offline
Alex is my number 1 girl!!

Glad to see the sexy Lisa back on tonight, I have missed that fine body of hers.
09-10-2011 23:30
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(28-09-2011 15:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If it's the sort of wardrobe malfunction I think you're on about then people won't say so elite wont get in trouble

I wondered why I never got any replies when I mentioned other girl's indiscretions before.

So, we (as in forum members) can spot an accidental slip but not talk about it with the other forum members just in case anyone from OFCOM is reading and then goes back to Elite and demand the tape so they can see if there is an accidental slip which they would not have been aware of as the only people discussing this freely are fans who would not complain to OFCOM in a million years if their favourite girl showed a little bit more than she is allowed to? Tongue

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
10-10-2011 11:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Lisa was good last night, good outfits and was energetic as always

Piper Niven Superfan
10-10-2011 14:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2011 11:39 )bunnybc Wrote:  

I wondered why I never got any replies when I mentioned other girl's indiscretions before.

So, we (as in forum members) can spot an accidental slip but not talk about it with the other forum members just in case anyone from OFCOM is reading and then goes back to Elite and demand the tape so they can see if there is an accidental slip which they would not have been aware of as the only people discussing this freely are fans who would not complain to OFCOM in a million years if their favourite girl showed a little bit more than she is allowed to? Tongue

Elite seems to get screwed the most lately by Ofcom, and I remember times before when someone had mentioned a slip, and then a few days later everything was tame and it was revealed that ofcom was monitoring them. Same with Red Light. I've mentioned slips in the past before I knew of Ofcom's ways, but never mention who had them or when they happened. I think posting videos with slips is a good idea, but not posting caps of it or mentioning where in the videos the slips are. Anyone from Ofcom is more likely to find out when and where they've occurred and track them down, instead of actually watching every single session in hope of seeing a slip. Best not to give too much information.
10-10-2011 17:51
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I do like this girl's style I admit, she's full of beans. Always in movement and doesn't seem shy of her callers at all. She already performs better than a couple of other longer standing girls on this channel I could mention.
10-10-2011 23:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV