• 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Hazel Bond Returns!

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: HAZEL BOND returns!
She's now wandered off, Hazel's bra is off & everything looks as I remember it;
I hope that Hazel does stay, she's like a breath of fresh on the shows...Heart

(Recording the beginning of the show)

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 22:11 by RRROGER.)
10-09-2011 22:11
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Im not capping the show as the stream is shockingly bad,
so i trust the usual suspects will do a great job catching
the babeshow legend in all her glory tonight Wink

Already, you can see that she brings so much more energy, charisma, movement and fun to
this otherwise poor channel...If you can keep her Storm, this could be the best signing you
have EVER made!!!
10-09-2011 22:26
drepachi77 Offline
Senior Poster

see her tugging at her gusset trying to flash us Smile shes great
10-09-2011 22:28
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see her back and looking great. Very promising that she's so far moving around & not stuck in the usual Storm positions yet. Hopefully the Storm producers realise to play to her strengths.
10-09-2011 22:29
Jamie Storm Offline
Junior Poster

Yes well a new girl to the show to go with our new Website, but not to the channels Hazel returns ! I wanted to make it a nice surprise but thanks to Twitter the cat got out the bag.
Guys you will be seeing a lot more of Hazel so don't worry !

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
10-09-2011 22:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-09-2011 22:26 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Im not capping the show as the stream is shockingly bad,

Already, you can see that she brings so much more energy, charisma, movement and fun to
this otherwise poor channel...If you can keep her Storm, this could be the best signing you
have EVER made!!!

agree aston, hazel is showing what a babeshow legend she is tonight, already at her very energetic best, never keeping still for a second and constantly threatening to flash something she shouldntBig Grin

if hazel is sticking around at storm it will be the best signing theyve ever made and she will give them a massive boost in terms of competing with the other channels. if hazel isnt coming back and tonight is a one off appearance, been great to see her in action again

(10-09-2011 22:36 )Jamie Storm Wrote:  Yes well a new girl to the show to go with our new Website, but not to the channels Hazel returns ! I wanted to make it a nice surprise but thanks to Twitter the cat got out the bag.

dont you mean thanks to hannah prenticeBig Grin, even though it was revealed before you wanted it to be, it was still a great surprise none the less and great that this isnt a one off appearance

Piper Niven Superfan
10-09-2011 22:38
Jamie Storm Offline
Junior Poster

I have no idea where this came from but let me just clear it up, this isn't a one off show.

@stormjamie

(10-09-2011 22:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(10-09-2011 22:26 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Im not capping the show as the stream is shockingly bad,

have EVER made!!!

agree aston, hazel is showing what a babeshow legend she is tonight, already at her very energetic best, never keeping still for a second and constantly threatening to flash something she shouldntBig Grin

if hazel is sticking around at storm it will be the best signing theyve ever made and she will give them a massive boost in terms of competing with the other channels. if hazel isnt coming back and tonight is a one off appearance, been great to see her in action again

(10-09-2011 22:36 )Jamie Storm Wrote:  Yes well a new girl to the show to go with our new Website, but not to the channels Hazel returns ! I wanted to make it a nice surprise but thanks to Twitter the cat got out the bag.

dont you mean thanks to hannah prenticeBig Grin, even though it was revealed before you wanted it to be, it was still a great surprise none the less and great that this isnt a one off appearance

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
10-09-2011 22:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Hazel has already made a favourable impression on me. Lots of horny body thrusting and she looks great. If she is given some good sets to work in then even better. A promising start and its good to see her back Smile

10-09-2011 23:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-09-2011 22:57 )Jamie Storm Wrote:  I have no idea where this came from but let me just clear it up, this isn't a one off show.

@stormjamie

think the hazel one off appearance suggestion came from people seeing a facebook post this evening saying she would be joined by a "special guest" and can see that being interpreted that hazel's show tonight is a one off.

so great news youve confirmed that hazel will be back for more shows

UPDATE!!!!!!!! NAKED HAZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eekeekeekeekBig GrinBig GrinBig Grinshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 23:43 by Rammyrascal.)
10-09-2011 23:19
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Hazel naked is certainly no surprise, but where she differs from storms other girls
and plenty of other babeshow regulars who go naked is that she is prepared to
actually move around the bed, get into different positions and give us....

...ONE HELL OF A SHOW!!!! Big Grin
10-09-2011 23:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV