gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Could anyone tell me if there's a glitch in new posts system? As I have noticed that unless you navigate back through a thread to the main menu, the thread still indicates that it has new unread posts. bladewave

Example:

I noticed that Alice Goodwin's thread had new posts in her nightshow caps thread. I got to the posts, and thanked the one's I appreciated, and then go back to the Elite main menu. I then notice that the blue arrow is still there even though I have just read them.

Now if I had come out of the nightshow caps thread by going back one stage at a time, then the arrow dissapears, indicating that there are no new posts in that section that I have not seen.

It seems to do this on most sections. If you go directly back to the main menu, it doesn't seem to register that you have been in that thread until you navigate back out one stage at a time.

I know this is just a minor problem, but it is a pain sometimes when you think there are new posts, when in fact there aren't.

All the best

Ace.
15-09-2011 12:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: New Posts Glitch
(15-09-2011 12:41 )aceman65 Wrote:  Could anyone tell me if there's a glitch in new posts system? As I have noticed that unless you navigate back through a thread to the main menu, the thread still indicates that it has new unread posts. bladewave

Yes there is a glitch. The problem lies in the script which marks forums read - it marks only one level up. The software developers are aware of this. To make it work at the moment, you need to navigate from thread to sub-forum to forum, rather than from going from thread to forum, as you have already worked out for yourself.
15-09-2011 16:54
Schuey Offline
Senior Poster

How would I merge a number of threads into 1 forum
19-12-2011 00:47
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2011 00:47 )Schuey Wrote:  How would I merge a number of threads into 1 forum

By being appointed as a moderator. Which threads had you in mind?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-12-2011 00:48
Schuey Offline
Senior Poster

all the Savannah Mai ones from when she was at Babestation and Bangbabes + her rlc thread
19-12-2011 00:50
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2011 00:50 )Schuey Wrote:  all the Savannah Mai ones from when she was at Babestation and Bangbabes + her rlc thread

They won't be merged into a single thread but can be viewed among the threads here. Not all the threads in that link are hers, but most are.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-12-2011 00:54

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles