Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Babes With Tattoos

minxy Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Tattoo's, Turn On or Switch Off?
Divine Wrote:
minxy Wrote:I have one tattoo. A "tramp stamp" on my lower back. Its a butterfly with some swirls coming out of each side. I love it. I also have several peircings including the one above my lip like Mutya. Some people think its tacky and it cheapens me but its just a gem not a silver ball or that so i dont think it looks that nasty. I would love to get more tattoos but i would be frightened that i would scare off all the men if i did, and my boyfriend hasn't agreed with any of the ideas ive had for a new one so far.

You dont want to end up as Delta belive me Big Grin

Never heard of her so I just checked out the Bangbabes threads and had a look at her pics. Its not so much the tattoos as it is those ridiculous implants that have ruined her body.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2009 18:22 by minxy.)
24-04-2009 18:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hazhard Away
Banned

minxy Wrote:
Divine Wrote:
minxy Wrote:I have one tattoo. A "tramp stamp" on my lower back. Its a butterfly with some swirls coming out of each side. I love it. I also have several peircings including the one above my lip like Mutya. Some people think its tacky and it cheapens me but its just a gem not a silver ball or that so i dont think it looks that nasty. I would love to get more tattoos but i would be frightened that i would scare off all the men if i did, and my boyfriend hasn't agreed with any of the ideas ive had for a new one so far.

You dont want to end up as Delta belive me Big Grin

Never heard of her so I just checked out the Bangbabes threads and had a look at her pics. Its not so much the tattoos as it is those ridiculous implants that have ruined her body.

think she has even more tattoo's now , and yer she has one of the worst boobjobs i have ever seen.
24-04-2009 18:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

depends where they are what they are and how they enhance the body of the wearer. i think emily deans back looks nice but i dont like the blessed on her arm, i think juliets barbwire tat on her ass is such a fucking turn on but the horny devil on her hip was just tatty (excuse the pun).

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-04-2009 19:44
Ponty100 Offline
Boobaholic

Like most of the posts I think they look great on young fit girls, but not so clever on older birds though.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2009 22:42 by Ponty100.)
24-04-2009 22:41
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

babe tatoos
what do people think of babes tatoos
24-07-2009 08:08
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

babe tatoos
i hate tatoos they look descusting for some reason i don't no why Cameron's and Tara's tatoos have never bothered me Emily tatoos look awful
24-07-2009 08:21
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: babe tatoos
Depends on the babe! Prefer smaller tattoo`s myself but its a personal thing. Delta looks good but to many doesnt do anything for me. Not to keen on leg tattoo`s. My Fav`s are Anastasia, and Summer Lee`s, but again i love everything about themTongueTongueTongue
24-07-2009 08:39
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I like girls that have tattoo's but then i like girls with attitude and i different look. Not a fan of all of delta's tats but still think she looks good just wish havana sin would do the babeshows again or even better holly D.
24-07-2009 14:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

i like tattoos on babes and for me the best are anastasia's

Piper Niven Superfan
24-07-2009 15:15
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Personally I'm not a fan of tattoos. Small discreet ones aren't too bad, or some 'tramp stamps' but I'm not keen on larger ones. Especially anything on the ribs or the seemingly popular floral designs up the underside of the forearm, which a lot of the babes seem to have now.
24-07-2009 16:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV