cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking to get into bukkake events as a model?

JayneStar Offline
Model @ MyFreeCams

Looking to get into bukkake events as a model?
hi all

probably the wrong place to post this knowing what i am likelaugh

recently i spoke about someone about bukkake events and was told the money was about 1000-2000 for models, which after some researching i found was untrue as i came into contact with someone called clive who runs a network of sites i think, one site he runs is welovebukkake, but we never managed to come to a arrangement because he is in birmingham and he never wanted to tell me how much i would be looking at for participating in a bukkake, no disrespect to him but now i am putting all that behind and looking again at getting into bukkake events as a model hoping that i can also find out the kind of pay i am looking at, i am not expecting rates of pay like 1000-2000 now but something in the mid to mid/high 100s would be what i am looking for to do this sort of work

so can anyone point me in the right direction and give me some guidance on where to look, what to do and anything else you think is necessary in regards to information about being hired as a model for this type of work

thanks my lovelies, love youTongue

22 years old, living in essex and i like to have fun and to have cum on me and overall like to enjoy life and have a good time and meet new people, i am a model on myfreecams @ http://profiles.myfreecams.com/JayneStar come say hi, i am friendly and someone you can always talk to
19-09-2011 22:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: looking to get into bukkake events as a model?
You might have better luck asking on this forum
http://bgafd.co.uk/forum/index.php
19-09-2011 22:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

RE: looking to get into bukkake events as a model?

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
19-09-2011 22:47
nick71 Offline

RE: Looking to get into bukkake events as a model?
Hi

I am setting up a gentleman's club hopefully in Nov this year and wondered if you are interested in lap dancing. I know you are looking for bukkake events but this can be your first start.

If not, please send your details and I will ask around.

Regards,

Nick

(19-09-2011 22:10 )JayneStar Wrote:  hi all

probably the wrong place to post this knowing what i am likelaugh

recently i spoke about someone about bukkake events and was told the money was about 1000-2000 for models, which after some researching i found was untrue as i came into contact with someone called clive who runs a network of sites i think, one site he runs is welovebukkake, but we never managed to come to a arrangement because he is in birmingham and he never wanted to tell me how much i would be looking at for participating in a bukkake, no disrespect to him but now i am putting all that behind and looking again at getting into bukkake events as a model hoping that i can also find out the kind of pay i am looking at, i am not expecting rates of pay like 1000-2000 now but something in the mid to mid/high 100s would be what i am looking for to do this sort of work

so can anyone point me in the right direction and give me some guidance on where to look, what to do and anything else you think is necessary in regards to information about being hired as a model for this type of work

thanks my lovelies, love youTongue
29-09-2011 15:24

gemma hiles