Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.26 Average

OMG!!! Paige Just Slipped A Nip...........ple Tassle

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: OMG!!! Paige Just Slipped A Nip...........ple Tassle
Paige- you make a bin-bag look so sexy. So when is this much touted website of yours going to be ready!!
13-02-2009 00:31
Find all posts by this user
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

Paige darling, have you got anything planned for us non freeview viewers? i know you wouldnt leave us out...
13-02-2009 01:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

underestimate you?. id never underestimate a woman that is coming put of her shell.

as for apearing topless on partygirls. lol... yeah we can only hope, but i think it would be seriously wishfull thinking Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-02-2009 10:31
G@Z! Offline
Banned

Paige Cronje Wrote:Well helloooooooooo boys so glad you liked my little hour on freeview lol I mean god nippple tassles??? me??? NEVER Wink

I will have to really think what will make u all smile for next week wont i???? xx mwah x

oh course i loved it could not stop watching paige you little tease Smile
13-02-2009 13:38
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Paige you've been so hot lately I think my tellys going funny. Keep it up though I've ordered a new one. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
13-02-2009 14:44
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

Hexit Wrote:underestimate you?. id never underestimate a woman that is coming put of her shell.

as for apearing topless on partygirls. lol... yeah we can only hope, but i think it would be seriously wishfull thinking Wink

hahahaha coming out of my shell????? well yeah you know im such a shy introverted person....
14-02-2009 14:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol compared to six months ago there has been a definate change in yer on screen performance, i had you pegged as pretty to look at, but boring to watch. now!... erm! i cant say that.
the last couple of weeks have been quite an eye opener, with a darker more steamy aproach to your job and its a change for the better, well for us anyway...

you may not think you changed but we deffo seen it. i dunno whats caused it, frankly i dont realy care, all i can say is keep it up. Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2009 18:21 by HEX!T.)
14-02-2009 18:20
Mr Sex Offline
Stubble 07, shaven not furred.

shandyman Wrote:lol i think its from when she did the interviewing the babestation nighttime girls lol. they corrupted her a bit...

just looked at the pic, and wow Smile i've seen her with blonde hair before and she always reminds me of hannah from hollyoaks, stunning Smile

I noticed that, too. Paige looks a bit like Emma Rigby on Dreamlander's avatar. The dusky look gives her a Eurasian appearance, particularly her sultry eyes. She's not called "Paige" for nothing! She's definitely "turned me over"! Big Grin

After a shit, shag, shave and a shower; I'm shattered!
01-05-2009 15:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV