Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average

Should the channels lower their ratings from 18?

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Should the channels lower their ratings from 18?
(16-10-2011 18:18 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes talking of double standards, check out this clip from the X-Factor, aired well before the watershed and note where the camera focus's on, the laughable thing is you wouldn't even get away with showing something as blatant as this on an encrypted channel nevermind a free to air one and at this time of night especially. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra-cEPTUQ...re=related

Oh God, thanks, watching Cheryls reaction was priceless. The princess of cute looking shocked as she is forced to watch a massive dick, other than Seemon. I owe you. Mind if I bookmark it? Remind me, is she still single or has she gone back to dating losers? Only asking.

Seriously though, WFT were ITV doing keeping the camera on his anatomy like that? Would it have been so difficult in a family orientated show to keep the camera above his waist? They didnt even need to show the clip. Instead they have humilated the man on the record in front of the nation and his daughters. Who says standards are slipping among public service broadcasters?

Gone fishing
17-10-2011 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Should the channels lower their ratings from 18?
If ever there was grounds for complaint, then that is one which I'm sure few would argue with including myself and ITV should have got hit hit with a massive fine from Ofcom for showing that for as funny as it was, it was damn right cruel and certainly should never ever have been broadcast at that time of night or on a family show for that matter. That poor man must have been absolutely mortified when he seen that bladewave
17-10-2011 14:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply