babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Sophie Dee

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Sophie Dee
(15-10-2011 11:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  about 2 mins between 9pm and 2am and a stint with ella at 3am and one with megan on bsxtra far as i know. think your being sarcastic asking that babestation yes she was on babestation but she wasnt on the beds on main until 3am in the morning.

i wasn't actually being sarcastic at all, I was trying to find out if she actually appeared on the free-to-air channels as she was billed to, that's all!

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
15-10-2011 14:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

(15-10-2011 14:15 )babestation Wrote:  
(15-10-2011 11:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  about 2 mins between 9pm and 2am and a stint with ella at 3am and one with megan on bsxtra far as i know. think your being sarcastic asking that babestation yes she was on babestation but she wasnt on the beds on main until 3am in the morning.

i wasn't actually being sarcastic at all, I was trying to find out if she actually appeared on the free-to-air channels as she was billed to, that's all!

Yes she was, for probably about 2 hours in all between Babestation and Babestation Blue. So I can’t sympathise with Rammyrascal because she was on and she did a few decent length stints. The fact he was not up at the time, or did not record the show was his fault I’m afraid.

Wow I just stuck up for Babestation, that’s got to be a first. Surprised

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
15-10-2011 20:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

(15-10-2011 20:03 )Matsui Wrote:  Yes she was, for probably about 2 hours in all between Babestation and Babestation Blue. So I can’t sympathise with Rammyrascal because she was on and she did a few decent length stints. The fact he was not up at the time, or did not record the show was his fault I’m afraid.

Wow I just stuck up for Babestation, that’s got to be a first. Surprised

So u agree with babestation with the fact they waited all the way till just before 3am to actually put there so called "special guest" on the beds. People should not after wait up all night just to see the guest appearance of Sophie she should of done a stint before she went onto extreme as most would agree with that, as all babestation have done is tried to make money by making customers buy extreme to actually see her before putting her on the normal channels. I'd of been like Rammy and got fed up of waiting to see her come on the channels n gone to bed.
15-10-2011 21:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-10-2011 14:15 )babestation Wrote:  

ok i apologise for saying you were sarcastic babestation. sophie did go on main babestation but not till 2:45am which is totally ridiculous. not everyone can stay up till 5:30am watching the nightshows and similarly not everyone can record the shows either.

sophie should have done a stint on the main babestation beds before she went on bsxtreme and maybe another stint or two throughout the night.

matsui, if sophie was on earlier then i would have been up to see her, instead she wasnt on till nearly 3am by which time i and im sure other people went to bed, i myself did at 2am after a very busy day at work and at home and as much as i like watching the babeshows, i needed a good night sleep

Moderator Notice : Several posts made in this thread, discussing broadcasting of the shows on Freeview vs Sky, have been moved here.

Piper Niven Superfan
15-10-2011 22:33
BLACK Offline
In LOVE with Leanne Crow <3

I fuking love sophie dee, anybody doing any caps?
01-11-2011 11:46
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

California are lucky to be graced by such a gorgeous girl xxx
Her sweet smile and personality will help her go places xxx
22-10-2012 05:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV